Sign in to follow this  
Budah93

Which Battery Do I Buy??

I just bought a sundown saz 2500d...I was wondering which battery should i buy. i'm looking at a yellow top or a XS Power D2400. I don't have money to buy 2 at this time but i do plan on buying another one of which ever i buy to put in the back. Thanks guys

What size alt do you have and do you have big 3 done?

I just bought a sundown saz 2500d...I was wondering which battery should i buy. i'm looking at a yellow top or a XS Power D2400. I don't have money to buy 2 at this time but i do plan on buying another one of which ever i buy to put in the back. Thanks guys

No to the yellow top. What is your budget?

I'd go for a D3100 at least.

I'm not doing the alt at this time because i'm getting a new vehicle here soon. I was looking at the 2400 because it says it can do 2500 watts as the starting battery and I don't intend to have my amp cranked up all the way. I do have the big 3 done as well

and my budget is roughly 300 give or take

diehard platinum 31m

/thread

Agreed!

My existing battery is 9" long and 7.25" high. I think the xs power d1200 is the biggest i can fit under the hood. I have a 98 jimmy so if any of you have blazers/jimmys/bravadas could you tell me what battery you got to fit under the hood?

My existing battery is 9" long and 7.25" high. I think the xs power d1200 is the biggest i can fit under the hood. I have a 98 jimmy so if any of you have blazers/jimmys/bravadas could you tell me what battery you got to fit under the hood?

Put the battery in the rear near the amp bud ;-)

You cant mix agm and regular can you? I have a stock battery up front. I plan to put a decent size agm under the hood and then the biggest one i can afford in the back.

Edited by Budah93