Sign in to follow this  
1two3

2000 Honda CR-V

my first big install!!!!

(1) 2000 Honda CR-V

(1) Pioneer X9500BHS H/U

(1) Knu 4G amp wire kit

(4) JBL GTO 628 6.5's (from previous build)

(1) Rockford Fosgate T1000bd-cp Amp

(1) Rockford Fosgate Punch PEQ

(1) home made optimal sealed enclosure (for now)

(1) SSA Xcon 15"

IMG_0340_zps009c5ea2.jpg

IMG_0346_zps83e3d8ae.jpg

IMG_0348_zps2ef22339.jpg

this is a HUGE upgrade for me! im going from an old fosgate p3s runnin on a kenwood 450W MAX amp....all of wich i got for free. i am still yet to break it in but its a monster....cant wait to see it perform when i get my electrical up to par!

haha i know... i just gatta figure out how i wanna port it..to many options!!!

Why sealed lol

Edited by 16K

Why sealed lol

just a temporary box untill i figure out how i wanna port it. with what frequency and sub and port orientation...baby steps..theres still lots more to do to this bad boy

Why sealed lol

just a temporary box untill i figure out how i wanna port it. with what frequency and sub and port orientation...baby steps..theres still lots more to do to this bad boy

Sounds good :)

Why sealed lol

Don't discount the xcon in a sealed box. Xcon's sealed sound sweet! Trust me I know.

time for some updates!

bought a few more things here and there so i might aswell post some pics, im still in the proccess of putting everything in....but heres some pics anyways. 

new equip:

XS 5100R

Knu 1/0 Big 3

Knu complete 4G 4 channel amp kit

Rockford Fosgate T400-2

Rockford Fosgate Punch PEQ

SMD VM-1

Stickers biggrin.png

battery....crappy image but u get the point

IMG_20130406_101553_zps4eb5b051.jpg

Votage meeter...cut the wires and hooked to my T1000

IMG_20130410_145506_zpsf8270f60.jpg

IMG_20130411_154927_zps8bcf2ce4.jpg

my other new baby

IMG_20130410_145703_zpsae32caac.jpg

Birth Sheet

IMG_20130410_145711_zpsda00461b.jpg

some wires..

IMG_20130410_145605_zps6ff20cf9.jpg

install so far. doors off seats out.....if i dont need it..its outa there

IMG_20130411_154809_zpsc8dcdcc7.jpg

IMG_20130411_154937_zps84cffbeb.jpg

moar pics coming soon

oh and how could i forget the stickers.....

IMG_20130411_202338_zpse64a6f5d.jpg

couldnt decide on the black or the red....so i made the right thing and got em both

Why sealed lol

Don't discount the xcon in a sealed box. Xcon's sealed sound sweet! Trust me I know.

future build will be with xcons sealed :))) 

couldnt decide on the black or the red....so i made the right thing and got em both

most important thing!! repping

most important thing!! repping

Unfortunately theyr not going on my car...already been robbed when parked over night at my place....deff not risking my sub... But Itle go on my tool box or something biggrin.png

Edited by 1two3

It won't go wasted that's for sure!

dam bro i understand i keep ZERO stickers on my car for that apparent reason. Hows that smd volt meter working out. Looks funny i like the stinger one's personally only because i have this obsession with led lights.

dam bro i understand i keep ZERO stickers on my car for that apparent reason. Hows that smd volt meter working out. Looks funny i like the stinger one's personally only because i have this obsession with led lights.

sorry bro, havent been getting notifications when someone posts....i really like it. i cut off the cigarette lighter plug and wired it to my amp and it works pretty good. idk if its just me but i think it feels a tad slow...im not sure if its how the actual current draw is or what. its not slow slow just idk, i thought it would be absolutly instant. im no expert. steve said it takes 2 milli seconds or something like that to do a sweep from one end to the other so it might just be me. other than that i love it. at first i thought it was really big but im ok with it now

Updates! :D

I bought another XCON...I just couldn't help myself. The "new one" I bought used and its A V1 but that's OK, not really any difference.

Got it shipped to me couple weeks ago and its been sitting around waiting for some attention.

I'm going up north this weekend and long storey short I made a new sealed box for both of them. Just another temporary box until I port.

Will upload pics latter, just waiting on glue to dry so I can start slamming!!!

nice move for the 2nd xcon ! 

I want a CRV !!!!! But they're expensive where I live.

Keep posting pics...:)

So how did you feel about running a single 15?

I will be running a single 15 here soon (ported to compensate for output) curious as to you moving for two? Was the single not enough output?

I considered going for two, and still might. I am just worried about possibly needing to upgrade electrical. Right now Im at 2200 rms on stock with no dimming...

Thanks for your input.

nice move for the 2nd xcon !

I want a CRV !!!!! But they're expensive where I live.

Keep posting pics...:)

Do it! Only thing I don't like is how the rear struts impact your box possibilities quite a bit. I think the newer ones than mine are better for that.

So how did you feel about running a single 15?

I will be running a single 15 here soon (ported to compensate for output) curious as to you moving for two? Was the single not enough output?

I considered going for two, and still might. I am just worried about possibly needing to upgrade electrical. Right now Im at 2200 rms on stock with no dimming...

Thanks for your input.

2200...not bad for stock. I've got about 2k with big 3 and xs bat up front (only a little guy)

When I first got it it was loud..louder than anything I ever heard. So it did me just fine. But once u get that bug inside u bro u just keep iching for more.

I originally wanted to go ported but the box design is taking some time and I wanted a box for this weekend. Im going up north and I didn't want my sub to be lonely for the drive :)

Will eventually be doing a ported wall with more power, but I'm in no rush atm

And tbh I was a touch dissapointed with the output difference But it does move more air and is louder. And I put them inverted and I'm really liking it that way

pics!

so sub came in less than perfect condition....wasnt happy about that, but nothing was damaged.

IMG_20130514_151406_zps8549f6af.jpg

oh and i put in a short ram air intake too :) sounds awesome

IMG_20130424_181156_zps75ce0fdb.jpg

IMG_20130514_180517_zpse610b47c.jpg

IMG_20130524_092404_zpsfa4fd902.jpg

IMG_20130524_103314_zps90c5d586.jpg

IMG_20130524_084248_zpsfa4c8a26.jpg

IMG_20130524_081453_zpsf9bd196e.jpg

IMG_20130524_174543_zps62e87e07.jpg

IMG_20130526_145417_zpsf3b0ed04.jpg

so i had a bit of time so i desided to clean it up a touch. before the amps were just sitting behind the seats all sloppy and not getting any air.

so i mounted them both on the box. the t1000 on the side and the t400 still on the back but with more ventilation.  i cut up rubber hoses on either side of  the amps to reduce vibrations and ziptied the wires together to clean it up for now. still need to carpet the box. that will come in due time.

IMG_20130528_151936_zps5f5f8756.jpg

IMG_20130528_173424_zps9ca1a837.jpg

IMG_20130528_151210_zps98c4430a.jpg

really bad pix, im gonna have to start using a different camera lol

How does it sound? Any specs on that sealed box? Good job, keep the pics coming!!!