Sign in to follow this  
Sencheezy

18" SSA Evil on BC5500 Getting Low

How is the evil taking the power compared to the zcon?

MUCH better lol. Date I say it can handle more : peepwall:

Is it getting an acutal 5500w now and wanting more?!  Dang bro that makes me want to become evil.........

Do you take song requests?

Damn it seems the evil is unleashing pain upon your truck!

How's the custom alt bracket coming along? I hope i'd be correct in assuming you'll be going 1 alt to start off with while getting the bracket built and going all 4 at once later on? Did Iraggi do test fitting for the chevy ad244 or is he looking to squeeze all those ford sized casings in there?

Is it getting an acutal 5500w now and wanting more?!  Dang bro that makes me want to become evil.........

No its not taking the whole 5500 watts as amps are not 100% efficient, you have to figure out the rise in its current enclosure and etc.

4th time replying to this damn thing lol, shit better work this time.

that is some major flex for one sub. I bet you are really loving this setup...

Yes.

Do you take song requests?

Yes.

Damn it seems the evil is unleashing pain upon your truck!

Yes.

How's the custom alt bracket coming along? I hope i'd be correct in assuming you'll be going 1 alt to start off with while getting the bracket built and going all 4 at once later on? Did Iraggi do test fitting for the chevy ad244 or is he looking to squeeze all those ford sized casings in there?

Duals this year, quad next.

No its not taking the whole 5500 watts as amps are not 100% efficient, you have to figure out the rise in its current enclosure and etc.

stfu jay
@frogcase2002, I will be adding more power soon.

it looks like its getting down pretty good! awesome!

Just stating facts, if you think your sub is really getting 5500 watts then tisk tisk. Dont get your panties in a wad keyboard commando.

Edited by jay-cee

Just stating facts, if you think your sub is really getting 5500 watts then tisk tisk. Dont get your panties in a wad keyboard commando.

:)

Edited by Sencheezy

Thanks ChiLL!!! They would look nice in all that space you have in that hummer :peepwall::P

LMAO, says the guy who charges in saying THATS NOT TRUE. Phucking idiot, why don't you worry about your damn imp rise in your daily box and its importance.

good comeback dude, didnt charge in just answered his question. Stop crying and enjoy your setup.

Thanks ChiLL!!! They would look nice in all that space you have in that hummer peepwall.giftongue.png

I hear that bro I just can't justify the price tag. on the other hand if I could get a pair those for the same price is the Z v.4 then I think I'd do it. looks like a great sub though for sure.

Thanks ChiLL!!! They would look nice in all that space you have in that hummer peepwall.giftongue.png

I hear that bro I just can't justify the price tag. on the other hand if I could get a pair those for the same price is the Z v.4 then I think I'd do it. looks like a great sub though for sure.

the price is up there, for sure. But man, its worth it. I can't tell you how satisfied I am right now.