Lschevy

truck system

can some one suggest me a good sound system for my truck? im not competing or trying to win comps...i just want a nice s daily beater

Way too vague!!!!!!!

Budget?

Space available?

Power on tap?

Electrical upgrades?

and more...

Throw some 12's in that bitch..

That's about the only answer I could think of with your question.

Way to vague dude, give me your total budget and what you already have and I will give my suggestion for a whole entry level setup that sounds decent and "bangs". But remember this will only be my opinion based on the zero info you gave. Also include what truck and if your budget will be you doing the build and install or paying someone to do it

First, determine your budget, and then how much space you want to sacrifice.  If you're just lookin' for a little bang, I've done a couple truck systems under the ex.cab seats for ~$500 with a couple low-end, 10" JL subs in sealed boxes, and 500 watt Alpine amp, alpine HU, and some decent 4 gauge wires.

i want to run everything off stock electrical system with a bugdet of $900 not including headunit, and with space i have to measure under the seat to see what i have to play with

You can fit a ported 12" with some effort, sealed 12" without a ton. Both require a "seat lift" but that can just be a spacer block. If this is part of your budget though the driver and amp for it are going to eat a chunk.

I'd think it could easily be done!  Underseat builds I think are fun when they're simple and quick.  For the two I put together, we put grills on the subs and a couple washers with the screws to boost the seat up just enough.  Shouldn't be hard at all.  As for equipment, just make sure the everything fits and measures up to the rest.  The choices are yours.

I've put a RF T1 12 ported under a seat of a chevy.

And I've put (4) 12" JL W6's sealed in proper air space under the back seat of a 4 door dodge ram.

It just takes a little ingenuity.