KaminariSound

Just Registered, We Build Subwoofers In USA

Just stopped by to say hello!

Kaminari Sound builds custom subwoofers by hand in SoCal. 10-24" drivers.

This web forum looks great, hope to meet some great audio enthusiasts on

here.

~Kaminari Sound~

Do you have a website?

Would be interesting to see your products...

The website will be www.kaminarisound.com - This is a brand new company. Give me about 1 month to get all of the prototype drivers documented and listed. I still need to do some LEAP analysis. I will hopefully have a section up that has term-pro suggested enclosures as well.

Thanks for Posting!

~Kaminari Sound~

Do you have a website?

Would be interesting to see your products...

where are you in socal? can i visit your place? :D

edit: also are your drivers focused more on the bass head or the people that like music?

I've been looking around to find an 18" driver that suits my needs...a 24" that actually has SQ potential would be an industry first, if that's the direction you're going.

Need someone to demo your prototypes? :D

:WELCOME: and post up everything and anything about your subs

The subs are for both applications. Each model has your choice of cone type, surround syle, and voice coil configuration. You have the ability to set the parameters for your application. SQ,SPL, or Crosstrainer.

I'm sitting amongst a huge pile of packing crates and boxes at the moment, so i will try to get the office organized and than I can have visitors over. Kind om embarassed at the mess right now.

But soon We'll be ready!

We have a cool test bench set-up with a pair of VLX-400's, A PG MS1000, and two PCX2400's:) Were amp freaks around here as well:)

edit: also are your drivers focused more on the bass head or the people that like music?

Actually the 24" is available with a composite cone and a dual roll surround. It is 103db sensitive and has fast transient response:)

:WELCOME:  and post up everything and anything about your subs

Thanks for the warm welcoming! Hopefully we can get some of our drivers up in Canada someday:)

Actually we bought our Phoenix Gold MS1000 reference test amp from Canada... How's the weather up there??? Are there a lot of sound off's? I was surprised to not see so many scheduled

for here in SoCal...

Thanks for stopping by to say hello:)

~Kaminari Sound~

Welcome to SSA!

Glad to have you here :)

An original MS1000?

There's an '1000TA user here that will envy you for that one...

Thanks for the warm welcoming! Hopefully we can get some of our drivers up in Canada someday:)

Actually we bought our Phoenix Gold MS1000 reference test amp from Canada...  How's the weather up there??? Are there a lot of sound off's?  I was surprised to not see so many scheduled

for here in SoCal...

For sure, I'll have to take a peek at your products once things get going for you :)

Where I'm from (South east BC) it's beginning to warm up :) There are a few competitions up this way - most are poorly ran, however.

Once dBDrag updates their site, you should see a bunch of events in CA I'd imagine.

Jim,

Actually mine started out as a MS1000 white - the generation right after the nickel MS1000. One of the terminal blocks was damaged during shipping. It ended up in the careful hands of PG.

What started out as a simple connector swap turned into a $300 upgrade session... They replaced a lot of parts, and suffice to say she's a hotrod!!! Plus i got a nifty new fresh silkscreened plexi panel for it. My plexi however is from a TA, because the originals were no longer available.

I have a lot of really cool classic amps that are rare... i need to put up pictures of them on a website. Maybe I'll add a vintage gear collection gallery to the website when we build it.

Thanks for writing Jim:)

An original MS1000?

There's an '1000TA user here that will envy you for that one...

Glad to have you here----Like Jim said----If you need anyone to demo drivers please contact me.

PS--I'm the "guy" with the MS1000TA here----lol

The subs are for both applications. Each model has your choice of cone type, surround syle, and voice coil configuration. You have the ability to set the parameters for your application. SQ,SPL, or Crosstrainer.

I'm sitting amongst a huge pile of packing crates and boxes at the moment, so i will try to get the office organized and than I can have visitors over. Kind om embarassed at the mess right now.

But soon We'll be ready!

We have a cool test bench set-up with a pair of VLX-400's, A PG MS1000, and two PCX2400's:) Were amp freaks around here as well:)

COOL COOL! i wanna visit when you are done getting settled. where are you at tho?

Tits. I look forward to being able to check out a website for more in depth information...

nG

Welcome!!

nice to have ya here...

be really cool if you posted some of your vintage gear in our "show off" section. start a little thread there and maybe some of these other freaks will post of their vintage stuff!

socal huh? ever meet mike from soundsplinter? or been over to tcsounds? gotta one of their boys here as well as mike.

i think our "property" value just went up a bit more!! might be time for a kamanari forum in the manufactor section, maybe?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Actually the 24" is available with a composite cone and a dual roll surround. It is 103db sensitive and has fast transient response:) 

Interesting....

Welcome on board, I look forward to seeing some of your work!!

:WELCOME:

I for one would LOVe to have another socal company up in this joint! :fing34: