SpeakerBoy

PSI Custom 15's - Any good?

lol and big big dreams.... and he had a little somthing before... tellem about your backpack stereo bro!

They're all goofy; only notable ones were the pair Bose 6.5's and a pair of cubes on the kenwood 50.4, and the jbl mids and altec lansing in a bandpass on the earthquake 200.4

I've made like nine, customs are more fun but the frankensteins are usually louder.

Yeah, I'm in Fort Wayne, I live five minutes from the Coliseum, on St Joe Center.

I drove by your house yesterday :)

Yeah, I'm in Fort Wayne, I live five minutes from the Coliseum, on St Joe Center.

I drove by your house yesterday smile.png

I probably did too, I take part of St Joe on my commute. 

OffTOppic

all these Indiana hoosiers lol

ft.wayne is a horrible drive from indianapolis tho, there is no scenery

How soon are you considering purchasing the subs? I am currently in the process of doing 6 Sundown E 15's on a SAZ3500v.2 in my 99 Suburban. I live in Indianapolis & should be done, weather permitting, sometime in April. I would be willing to give you a demo of what they can do. They are lower power subs (rated 400rms) & are well below the $1000 you mentioned for 4. Not pushing a particular product, just giving you an option to hear what they sound like.

OffTOppic

all these Indiana hoosiers lol

ft.wayne is a horrible drive from indianapolis tho, there is no scenery

This is the truth. I've done that drive many times and it never gets any less boring.

How soon are you considering purchasing the subs? I am currently in the process of doing 6 Sundown E 15's on a SAZ3500v.2 in my 99 Suburban. I live in Indianapolis & should be done, weather permitting, sometime in April. I would be willing to give you a demo of what they can do. They are lower power subs (rated 400rms) & are well below the $1000 you mentioned for 4. Not pushing a particular product, just giving you an option to hear what they sound like.

I don't know about him but I'd like to hear the E15's myself. I am

considering them for my next 4th order, I too think they'd be a decent

option in his future plans as well. They are budget freindly and while

I've not heard them in person the demos online look promising. It would certainly save quite a few bucks over most other options.

Open invite for a demo to anyone that is in Indy or surrounding area. Slamology is coming up in June & IAK will be there in force.

Edited by chicagofan

I'm looking to have everything by this fall.

Good luck with your build.smile.png

Good luck with your build.smile.png

Thank you :)