Sign in to follow this  
AXEHAMMER

Teaser vids

After watching some of the other videos in here I am a little ashamed to post mine sad.png

But either way im proud of it and my score so here ya go

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/xAXEHAMMERx/media/video-2013-03-28-08-08-25_zpsf1c87411.mp4.html

http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/xAXEHAMMERx/media/video-2013-03-28-08-08-58_zps6be4d75c.mp4.html

Could not figure out how to make them play here, sorry.

Edited by AXEHAMMER

That is certainly nothing to be ashamed of. I see a good amount of flex, what is in that thing?

Use youtube next time, all you have to do is post the URL to embed.

2 15 inch xcons on 2 RF T1500bdcp

That was nice!adhd.gif

Nice videos! Never be ashamed of what you have.

2 15 inch xcons on 2 RF T1500bdcp

Very nice. That looked to bang pretty hard for 2 15's to me. I say good job. I assume they are ported?

Dope vids, keep em coming man. They will only get better, at least that's the way I think of it.

Thanks guys, yes they are ported to 32hz. Tearz, im right at 148 now and I discovered one of my amp gains were down a little for that competition. So im HOPING with time, proper tuning and a little more sound deadener ill be at 150. And correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure I could build a comp box at say 45hz and do the 150 now? I could be wayyyy off but I was thinking I was told its much easier to get loud at higher tunings?

2013-03-14122250_zpsc9f8c69e.jpg

I take the most pride in the fact that I am doing these numbers and moving this much air while keeping my rear seat for my kids AND having room to haul groceries/trash in the back. As you can see from the pick I went tall instead of deep to keep some usable space back there.

Edited by AXEHAMMER

that box looks loud as hell!

i enjoyed seeing the timeline of pics on photobucket

i bet them xcons sound amazing on rockford

do u have any plans to carpet the box?  or some crazy paint?

Thanks concept! Yes im goin to have my daughter paint it nice for me. She is the only girl in her SHOP class and they have been doing some painting this year. She is very talented and excited to do it for me. Ill prob end up doing black with white port. Im open to suggestions tho!

Vids look good and the box came out fantastic!  

Awesome score too, are you liking the sound of the XCON's as well as the output?

Loving everything about them Alton! I had my first oh shit moment the other day. My amps have a set ssf at 28hz, so while trying to get videos I ended up on a sweep from 20-60 and even with the ssf on, the subs bottomed HARD for a few seconds. I nearly shit my pants, but lo and behold not so much as a smell, tear, or any sign of damage. Made is USA ftw.

You would probably score higher with it tuned higher but there is no guarantee. It may be 1db, it may be 2-3. There are a lot of variables. What were your scores at 35hz, 40hz, 45hz, and 50hz with it tuned as is?

Absolutley no idea Polish. I got there late, lucky a nice guy let me use his personal meter to find my sweet spot real quick which was 32. I only got 30 seconds to compete so I played a 32hz tone and crossed my fingers. I can prob get back up with that guy if those numbers at those frequencies would help me see what I could gain?

Absolutley no idea Polish. I got there late, lucky a nice guy let me use his personal meter to find my sweet spot real quick which was 32. I only got 30 seconds to compete so I played a 32hz tone and crossed my fingers. I can prob get back up with that guy if those numbers at those frequencies would help me see what I could gain?

If you were closer to Nashville i'd throw you on a meter and let your tinker around for a bit.

I appreciate that a ton nadcicle, I hear they put on show pretty often in a place called Lebanon, TN.  Im thinking about making a road trip down the next time they have one. Where would I find info on that btw?

I appreciate that a ton nadcicle, I hear they put on show pretty often in a place called Lebanon, TN.  Im thinking about making a road trip down the next time they have one. Where would I find info on that btw?

Here yah go. I didn't go to the past event, but I was at the one before.

http://www.mecacaraudio.com/dnn50/

Well I was just curious how far off the scores were from you 32hz scores. Even with the box tuned in the low 30's a lot of setups still peak in the 40-50's from what I've seen because that is where the cabin gain is the highest for many vehicles. Yours may just peak close to the tuning frequency of the box though, which is a good thing if it does. 

Edited by Polish