Sign in to follow this  
Dexter Chaos

At the drive in movie

Took the family to the drive in tonight.

lol i expected a picture or somthing !!! lol

when i lived in cali i used to go .. but  thats been 20 years or longer

only one left in NJ .... Vineland .... crazy to go in the summer though... .lol 

im guessing they are FM broadcasted now... it would be sweet to go in the lincoln and watch a action flick.. and the explosions and gun fire would be out of this world. im sure i would get some odd looks lol

Dispicable me 2. We where hoping the kids would fall asleep so we could have stayed to see world war z but that didn't happen. Had a great time though.

I haven't been to one in a while, but would like to go as I think there is still one on the other side of the city.

never been to a drive in all the ones i ever live around have been shutdown already

I wouldn't mind seeing Pacific Rim in John's Lincoln. LOL, dubstep+robot noises in there would probably give you heart palpitations.

have one here in kingston, believe it's on it's way out however. Used to go to one near my parents growing up, but I think it closed about 5-6 years ago or better. Used to love going to the all nighter's they called them, and have a third movie from 1 am to 3 am (was always a fun time, my brother, my dad and I).