CBFryman

No Wonder Im Broke

:Doh:

just in 2006

conservatively added up to almost $800

39ac09a1.jpg

lol

I think I have just over $2-2.5k of stuff just sitting around serving no purpose ATM in my project cars' trunk, and more sitting in my bedroom. But, not for long. :lol:

it is an addiction

yeah, my mom thinks im kidding when i say that.

that averages at about $40/week, that is some serious pot smoking i could have been doing....lmao. I geuss this is better for my health...well not my hearding, or when i do stupid chit like stepping on a hot soldering iron....but that is what all the docters say...

yeah, my truck was an invest ment too right? i paid 7k for it, its worth 6k now... and it gets 18mpg with my foot and im paying $3 for a gallon of gas, my GF lives 30mi away from my house and i only use synthedic oil which cost me $20 just for 5 quarts, not mentioning the performance oil filters i use.

Yeah i paid 200 bucks for my higonics amp, i'd be luckey to get 150 for it now...

investments, its all depreciating because the price of oil has gone up so the DOW is down therefore it's the economy's fault, the economy is the presidents fault...DAMN BUSH FOR GIVING ME THIS ADDICTION!!!

investments, its all depreciating because the price of oil has gone up so the DOW is down therefore it's the economy's fault, the economy is the presidents fault...DAMN BUSH FOR GIVING ME THIS ADDICTION!!!

:lol:

I like that.

yeah, my truck was an invest ment too right? i paid 7k for it, its worth 6k now... and it gets 18mpg with my foot and im paying $3 for a gallon of gas, my GF lives 30mi away from my house and i only use synthedic oil which cost me $20 just for 5 quarts, not mentioning the performance oil filters i use.

Yeah i paid 200 bucks for my higonics amp, i'd be luckey to get 150 for it now...

Never said financial investment. It's mental investment. It makes you hapopy ;):lol:

i saw this on sounddomain : 'bass, my antidrug (lol, we're too broke tu buy drugs)'

spending all your drug money is the best antidrug.

btw, only classic/exotic/rare cars are an investement.

All other cars are just a black hole for money.....

Eh, I don't drink to much, and don't have a girlfriend so all my money goes into my audio addiction. So far, I've got over 1k into my dorm setup, and this is just a noob's setup, I've kinda stepped into home audio in a big way... Now to spend 5-6 hundred more on some mains and I think I'll be set for awhile.

Then its time to fix up the truck, but I only plan on doing a front stage w/ AA 6.5", a US amps somethin and be done with it. (Ahh, famous last words)

I've actually stopped spending money on the van system for a long while...probably the last setup I'll install in there. It's just not worth spending more.

The home setup, on the other hand...is on a mission to drain my checkbook. And so far it's doing an excellent job.

yeah, GF's suck. Prom is in 2 weeks...

Tuxedo Rental: $100

Tickets: $30

Corsadge (sp): $40

Pictures: $30

Dinner: $50

Paying Someone Over 21 to Rent Me a Hotel Room: $40

Paying Someone Over 21 to Buy us Alcohol: $30

Condom: $0.75

Staying 2hrs at prom and the rest of the night going Boom Boom with a female that isnt a prostitute: Pricless...ok $270.75

The price list for my senior prom was...

Fuel for Chevelle: 30.00

Oil Filter for Chevelle: ~6.00

Time to get the Chevelle Ready: 4 hours

Prom sucks.

Pretty sure I was there for maybe 15 minutes.

What sucked about my senior prom was the DJ showed up late w/ blown amps, so they played the music through the school's PA system in the Gym. I swear my ears were ready to bleed.

yeah, my mom thinks im kidding when i say that.

that averages at about $40/week, that is some serious pot smoking i could have been doing....lmao. I geuss this is better for my health...well not my hearding, or when i do stupid chit like stepping on a hot soldering iron....but that is what all the docters say...

That's cheaper than any drug habit I've had ever. I wish I'd have chose audio a little sooner in life. :Doh:

What sucked about my senior prom was the DJ showed up late w/ blown amps, so they played the music through the school's PA system in the Gym.  I swear my ears were ready to bleed.

We had ours at a newly-constructed venue built next to the Duke hospitals to impress rich pricks...big dance floor, tables, impressive place.

I think I stayed for maybe 25min, danced with the GF a couple times, then hauled ass across town to my friend's house with everyone else.

Being woken up in bed with flashing red and blue lights, flashlights and voices telling everyone to get out of the building isn't exactly what you want to have heppen...we were both pissed. Turns out some neighbor had called in the idiots outside as being disruptive - which they probably were, there were easily 90-100 people at the place when the cops arrived. Walk outside on the deck, and there are six squad cars of Durham's finest surrounding the place. On a noise disturbance call. Riiiight.

Anyway, it was about 4am when they decided they had bothered us enough, and we went back in and proceeded to continue where we had left off...

mine sucked from what I remember

I've got one coming up saturday, that money could get me real close to that rl-p i am dying to have, oh well ive waited this long i guess i can wait some more. and thats what gf's are for :whip:

Me: Where do you want to go to eat?

Her: Nothing fancy

Me: Name any place

Her: Olive Garden

Me: That is in gainsville... 50miles away!!

Her: Pleeeeaaasseeee :puppy dog eyes:

Me: ok

Her: Yay!

:whip:

I'd drive it...if she paid for it.

Otherwise, make me pancakes bish.

lol i spend probly 5 thousand dollars on car equipment... and i only started a year and a half go. of course i resold the stuff, but this thing drains your money! i HATE IT! I WISH I WOULD DIE

Me: Where do you want to go to eat?

Her: Nothing fancy

Me: Name any place

Her: Olive Garden

Me: That is in gainsville... 50miles away!!

Her: Pleeeeaaasseeee :puppy dog eyes:

Me: ok

Her: Yay!

:whip:

i've been to that Olive Garden :)