Sign in to follow this  
Omega_Ace

Can I fit 2 xcon 12's?

I am currently waiting on my 1st xcon and want to run 2 eventually but don't know if I can. I can slide a 31W x 12 3/4H x 29D through the rear seat opening. That is about the max size i can do through the seat opening i could go an extra half inch in the sides and maybe an inch on height but would be tight squeeze. Also i want ported if possible. Thanks for any help.

Off the top of my head no. My box was bigger than that by a lot and just came out to 5 cubes. Maybe with an aero port.

Not enough sealed xcon builds. They're the bees knees.

extremely tight fit, but if I really wanted the extra output I would do it if it was my vehicle.

waiting on a sale to get another Xcon 15", seriously considering sealed.

I would love 2 xcon 12's and have already trimmed the opening to get that height. Quentin I have built the box you designed for the single xcon but unfortunately can't post pics from my phone and that's all i have for internet. What would be the best route to take for the port design? I was hoping port in the middle with sub on each side.

i bet 2 sealed xcons would be pretty amazing. I have never personally heard any ssa subs and can't wait.