gprestonmoto

Amp for $250 WTB

Any mono amps out there for $250? Looking for 1500-2000rms @ 1 ohm (or 4 ohm lol) for my Crystal.

I have a pure 1500 I could part with for The cheap. It's the same amp as an ap 1500

I've heard mixed reviews. How are they?

There was a bc2000 on ebay for around that price

I've been hearing good things about those $100 Shark 2500's only bad thing I've heard about them is if you have poor ventilation they overheat fast. For $120 I've been thinking of ordering one just to try it out.

I have a PPI 850.1 brand new $115

I've heard great thimgs about those sharks but when I posted that I might try one people told me not to.

@Sean 850 @ 1 ohm. I need more powah.

Hey Julian give me a heads up via pm on price and shipping you'd like for the Pure. Trying to at least get this sub in the trailblazer before I lose my mind and I think that amp will do the job if the price is right. I live a little more north in Sac so not too far to ship. Thanks man.

I searched and never found one...

Still looking my friends!

P.S. - Feel free to pm me with anything "slightly" out of my range you may have. I will most likely be looking for something used with my price range. I'd rather buy used good stuff, over new garbage.

Edited by gprestonmoto

I searched and never found one...

Still looking my friends!

P.S. - Feel free to pm me with anything "slightly" out of my range you may have. I will most likely be looking for something used with my price range. I'd rather buy used good stuff, over new garbage.

yea,I looked earlier it was already gone

I have a Sundown 1500 that I have collecting dust and just haven't put in the effort to sell. Two of the speaker terminals need to be re-threaded which is what I plan to do before selling.  I could pull it out and redo those threads if you think this is an option that you would like to take.

How's the condition man? A SAZ-1500 sounds pretty good, but I don't know much about the differences in versions.

Just looked at db-r to see that they'll be selling SAZ-1500v3's refurbished for 269.99. Wow

I'd rather buy something used honestly.

I'd rather buy something used honestly.

Totally up to you, but at least with these you'll have a warranty if something goes tits up.

I suppose try to jump on that dB-r sale, but it's going to be a complete fustercluck

I think my distributor can get PPI, maybe I'll try out the Black Ice Series. I'm assuming that's their "top of the line" since a lot of people use them?

I think my distributor can get PPI, maybe I'll try out the Black Ice Series. I'm assuming that's their "top of the line" since a lot of people use them?

i think they phantoms are the top of the line for ppi right now but i dont think they make a ~2000 watt mono phantom