SpeakerBoy

How to fit 8's in my doors, 2000 Chevy Blazer 4dr

still have to run speaker wire 

still have to run speaker wire 

Ugh you're killing me with the valid points man.

I'm not biased either way, once it's warm out, thirty minutes and i'm done so.....

Is there a particular reason you'd advise against? 

I don't think it's happening now.... Just told me his mom moved a bunch of boxes for the sale, and that one is not in the garage anymore. A new one is only like $25 but that's like two sets of RCA's and some ties. 

Edited by SpeakerBoy

Deadening frightens me lol. Disassembly is easy, but man putting it all back in and finding a handful of screws makes me so so so mad o_o

The floor and roof are my worries. Applying deadener not so much, but I have had absolutely dismal luck with putting panels back on. It ALWAYS feels fucked up compared to the before sad.png even with all the connectors in place. Does anyone bother to replace their clips when they disassemble?

Then remove them at least 5x and put them back on. Your fears will be gone.

As for your wirless comment, IMO wireless sucks donkey. It isn't about quality, or functionality but reliability. Run some wireless stuff in your home once and you will get excited enough to rip everything out and wire it. I have well over 3000' of cabling I've done to my house to make it a smart house and EVERYTHING wireless has been a fail.

4 pages and still no photo of said mounting locations .... designs.... whoa! :-P

4 pages and still no photo of said mounting locations .... designs.... whoa! :-P

This is planning. I totaled my truck the second, and am buying the same model once insurance rolls through.

Deadening frightens me lol. Disassembly is easy, but man putting it all back in and finding a handful of screws makes me so so so mad o_o

The floor and roof are my worries. Applying deadener not so much, but I have had absolutely dismal luck with putting panels back on. It ALWAYS feels fucked up compared to the before sad.png even with all the connectors in place. Does anyone bother to replace their clips when they disassemble?

Then remove them at least 5x and put them back on. Your fears will be gone.

As for your wirless comment, IMO wireless sucks donkey. It isn't about quality, or functionality but reliability. Run some wireless stuff in your home once and you will get excited enough to rip everything out and wire it. I have well over 3000' of cabling I've done to my house to make it a smart house and EVERYTHING wireless has been a fail.

All you had to do was say wifi :P

Point taken, yours too Lithium.

What the hell does 3000' of wire even look like holy shit o.o

Edited by SpeakerBoy