Sign in to follow this  
Casey Chiasson

welcome from louisiana

Hey guys Casey Here, im from Lake Charles louisiana. Im in the middle of a build right now and just enjoy the forums. Lots of knowledge in here. hope to meet everyone that is close to me!

:WELCOME: to the forum!!

Thanks o yea and please dont look at the box. I forgot i had this picture here. Im in the process of rebuilding the front because of a newbie mistake. not enough port area. lol

Welcome to SSA !

I get down to Cameron a few times a year

Welcome

awesome are you suppose to be going to gatordrag this year? i was going till i found out its easter and all the family wants to do something both days. lol

No, I live in south east La.  I have a client out there I go to about 10 times a year or so.

ok well for sure next time your in Cameron let me know so we can meet up. always down to meeting new people! You where in chat last night right? Ill be honest yall where talking way above my head! lol

Welcome!  I work in Houma LA for half the year.  Gonna be in Lafayette Wednesday and thursday next week.

Great man! What are you having to do in laffy? That's about an hour away from me.

Company annual meeting wednesday and training thursday...boring really, but it is OT.

Yea they always like to send people out in the middle of the week. Shoot gatordrag is next weekend. You will just miss it. Weird they are doing it during Easter weekend. Means I won't beable to go.

welcome to the forum......rebellion on the river is next month in Baton Rouge and then in june Scrapin on the coast

Nice are they doing a bass comp at rebellion? Sucks Im wanting to get mine tested but lake Charles sucks. Lol