antoinez28

2005 tahoe road to 150+ db

So I got in contact with

Mike stinger going to have to save some more money going to be ordering the 6 phase 270 amp alt...still going to order the g34 from juice box today and put a DSS ethos on layaway....I think I'm chasing numbers

Made some moves on paypal today a 3 week wait time...55305c2cb90652f2bf92d254df6dfbbd_zps9678

Nice, the Singer 270 is my choice as well once I get around to that part of the spending.

I'm having him power coat it red...I hope it preforms like everyone said it will...

So I'm at work looking online at different sets of components and can not choose which one...I really don't know what the hell I'm looking for I usually look at other people set up and go from there or I just pay for the name....I want some thing nice, on a budget around 100.00 to 130.00 a set. Amp will be a ppi 900.4 two of them...I would like to have them in my stock location with front doors having a 6 1/5 set and a 5 1/4 set rear doors have a 6/15 set and I have I think a 2 1/2 speaker in my c pillar....my set up for sub stage is going to be 3 18" ethos window line box tune to around 35hz thanks

So I'm at work looking online at different sets of components and can not choose which one...I really don't know what the hell I'm looking for I usually look at other people set up and go from there or I just pay for the name....I want some thing nice, on a budget around 100.00 to 130.00 a set. Amp will be a ppi 900.4 two of them...I would like to have them in my stock location with front doors having a 6 1/5 set and a 5 1/4 set rear doors have a 6/15 set and I have I think a 2 1/2 speaker in my c pillar....my set up for sub stage is going to be 3 18" ethos window line box tune to around 35hz thanks

there is a guy on **** forum selling this http://www.****/forum/component-coaxial-speakers/172993-dd-6-5-german-component-set-aw6-5-at28.html

I wouldn't even think about the c-pillar speakers. Wouldn't be any use at all, IMO. You will probably get a lot of mixed reviews about how you are looking at going about this. In my tahoe I am only working on the front end. I have no rear door or c-pillar speakers running. It sounds awesome to me so far and gets decently loud for what it is. If you want some real help in choosing some components without making a disaster in your build log, make a separate thread with as much detail as you can give. Past systems and/or listening experiences. What you have found that you do or don't like. I got tons of help from members on here and am very happy with the results so far.

Where did you buy your seas from

Madisoundspeakerstore.com

Where did you buy your seas from

Keep in mind, those seas are just raw drivers. No tweeter or crossover. The P900.4 can do an active setup, but it will be much more difficult to tune compared to a digital processor of some kind. I was just referencing my system as I am happy with just a set of mids and tweeters right now. You might hate what I have, who knows for sure?

3 sets of components are not needed, focus on the front doors. Do it right the first time, horns under the dash and an 8" in the doors. What are your goals for your front stage? Just loud to keep up with subs, loud and sounds good etc.

3 sets of components are not needed, focus on the front doors. Do it right the first time, horns under the dash and an 8" in the doors. What are your goals for your front stage? Just loud to keep up with subs, loud and sounds good etc.

Horns and 8s are probably where I'm going next, would be interested to see how it turned out if antoine did it before me considering we have the same vehicles.

Ok thanks for the feed back I'm going to start looking at some horns today and go from there.

So I guess sonic electronic do not carry horns so where should I look next have a set of 8" speakers in mind just need to find a set of horns

Just wondering what you guys think about this

d95c3e59dc22674cd415e2a631814ebf_zps2ff2e588dad4a0549f8913d988f3eb5235cc_zps2cdb1fa78dad311f7554de48daff2d91c332_zps2fae. This is not what I had in mind just ran across them on ebay

Eric stevens is a popular choice. There was a set of image dynamics horns on eBay a couple days ago.

I highly recommend the Rockford Punch Pro 10s! I have mine bridged off the ppi 900.4 and they jam!

Antoine, if you need help with your install and spl let me know and maybe we can meet up and talk some.

Can do... Putting bass on hold for a month or two until I get caught up on things

eric@ejsaudio.com for Eric Stevens (For horns/bodies)

Edited by nadcicle

So I want to sell both of my crescendo bc2000's and go bigger options are

- two bc5500

- 7500.1 ampere audio

- sundown ns1

- dc audio 9.0k or 10.0k (if money right)

As for front stage...I will not be going with Eric Stevens way out my price range for two horns I rather go the swift route if I want to spend money 10" and super tweet...

As for front stage...I will not be going with Eric Stevens way out my price range for two horns I rather go the swift route if I want to spend money 10" and super tweet...

Yah, They're an investment, but remember you are paying for custom made resin bodies, not the drivers themselves really. He has had them ranging anywhere between 250 - 700 bucks. The pro mini's are about equal  to some of the older ID pro/ultra series so in all actuality it's quite a deal considering those went for like 900 - 1200 bucks. 

Horns and 8s are probably where I'm going next, would be interested to see how it turned out if antoine did it before me considering we have the same vehicles.
What type of 8" mid bass you going with...Rockford pro audio, crescendo pro audio, etc etc...