Sign in to follow this  
Evan Marrs

want a better system

Right now I have 1 Rockford t2 with a jl slash 1000 amp. I want to stay in the budget of 2500 our 3 what would you recomnd

Most importantly what is your electrical system like?  Big 3?  H/O alternator? Nice Battery(s)?  That is where all good systems begin, next would be a quality install of your chosen equipment.

I have Kinteic 2500 powercell and a omptima battery two Rockford 200 amp fuse'. I need help with how to measure for my box I'm from the country I like rap and rock I like the low bass

I have Kinteic 2500 powercell and a omptima battery two Rockford 200 amp fuse'. I need help with how to measure for my box I'm from the country I like rap and rock I like the low bass

I would appreciate some help not to sure on what I should get

Man- honestly everyone is going to suggest something different.  Spend alot of time in the build log section and you'll get an idea of what people like, and don't like.

As for people suggesting equipment-  what are your goals, how much space do you have.  You mention rockford T2 and a JL 1000/1.  Is it just the sub stage you wish to upgrade? or is this equipment you already have and plan to use?  There is a huge wealth of knowledge here- but you have to ask the right questions to help them help you.

As I mentioned above it begins with electrical...how many amps is your alternator, that will determine how many watts you can run effectively on an amp which will let you decide on an amp, which will let you then decide on what size, brand, number of subs you would like to install into the enclosure you are asking for help on.

When Stephen93s10 asked "what are your dimensions", he meant how much room do you have where your enclosure will be placed.  No one minds helping you at all, we just need more info.

Edited by THX_Elite

. I need help with how to measure for my box I'm from the country

whoa.

I have a stock alternator but I can upgrade idk which one to get andi wanted to just enclose the back of my blazer off I wanted a wall behind my front seats

But I was going to use use my jl 1000 I think the spider when out on my t2

Building a wall is very tricky and a particularly difficult thing to do with out the proper knowledge and a ton of time studying these forums' build logs on how to do wall builds properly(especially without experience).  Most wall builds are made for more than just one speaker that utilize faaar more than 1k max watts also.

What are you looking to accomplish with your system? I assume it's going in a trail blazer? What kind of space are you willing to give up? (Dimensions). Your amp may be just fine if your not going crazy.

Edited by smashedz28

3 1/2 in length 4 in

I got 3 1/2ft. In length and 4 in the width and I was looking at the soundown z4 12s

I got 3 1/2ft. In length and 4 in the width and I was looking at the soundown z4 12s

. I need help with how to measure for my box I'm from the country

whoa.

lmao. good stuff

What about height?

What kind/year of blazer? Those measurements seem way too big. I've had 2 different blazers, that's why I'm asking.

2 door 04 and 2ft in height