Kylar96

Kylar96- 1999 Blazer. Singer, Ampere, Fi, Xs, Seleniums

Sorry tried to embed it myself and failed.

No worries....  

I thank you for the try. 

Kevin hooked me up with some wire, and some RCA's ill need later

IMG_0631_zps33b2ad15.jpg

That let me do the Driver side...

the OEM clips from amazon worked a charm.

I also drilled and screwed in 4 locations. Through the panel, and into the door skin. 

IMG_0634_zpsffda57bb.jpg

IMG_0635_zps3552a9a8.jpg

IMG_0636_zps9748fabe.jpg

looks loud

Badass dude

Thanks mate.. was a old vid......

looks loud

Meh.. .. i gotta a lil goal in mind. Most of it being reliable. Just play song after song, for 6 hours reliable, type shit.

Meter, i hope comes in, but, ...... Im just gonna horse around. 

How is yours going bro? id love to hear your honest thoughts on what our doing also.  

Cheers man...

Badass dude

Thanks mate.. was a old vid......

looks loud

Meh.. .. i gotta a lil goal in mind. Most of it being reliable. Just play song after song, for 6 hours reliable, type shit.

Meter, i hope comes in, but, ...... Im just gonna horse around. 

How is yours going bro? id love to hear your honest thoughts on what our doing also.  

Cheers man...

Slow but going, subs shipped today probably gonna start wall next week. Lots to do but it shouldn't take too long

cool bro...

id expect youll see better numbers with that driver.

Number wise, for sure....

wish you best....

im ready for amps, and the alt....  just drop in, and leggo........ 

Great build man! Impressive. I really dig your alternator setup. Have you received your large case yet? I am going to be looking into a Singer for my ride in the next couple weeks. I hope he will have something to offer me. I have a 97 Buick LeSabre with a stock 140 amp. The 140 amp kinda has a weird case with the bottom mounting ear extended down kinda in a tear drop shape. Out of all the alt companies, Singer sticks out to me as the best choice, especially with the CS he seems to offer. How have you been liking your Sp4's also? I have been looking to upgrade into those myself lately. (Only have a Q12 now) I'm kinda stuck between a Sp4 15" or (2) BL or Q 15's at the moment. I am leaning toward the Sp4, as it will allow for me to upgrade to two Sp4's in a year or two. I'll always want more. Lol. Are those SP4's happy with a solid 3000w - 3500w feeding them? I like your door panels also, they looking pretty sharp. Did you fabricate the pods yourself? Overall the truck is looking fantastic man, and I am definitely tuned in for the end results. :)

Edited by jakmagic

Build looks great! What didn't you like about the intellicharger?

Great build man! Impressive. I really dig your alternator setup. Have you received your large case yet? I am going to be looking into a Singer for my ride in the next couple weeks. I hope he will have something to offer me. I have a 97 Buick LeSabre with a stock 140 amp. The 140 amp kinda has a weird case with the bottom mounting ear extended down kinda in a tear drop shape. Out of all the alt companies, Singer sticks out to me as the best choice, especially with the CS he seems to offer. How have you been liking your Sp4's also? I have been looking to upgrade into those myself lately. (Only have a Q12 now) I'm kinda stuck between a Sp4 15" or (2) BL or Q 15's at the moment. I am leaning toward the Sp4, as it will allow for me to upgrade to two Sp4's in a year or two. I'll always want more. Lol. Are those SP4's happy with a solid 3000w - 3500w feeding them? I like your door panels also, they looking pretty sharp. Did you fabricate the pods yourself? Overall the truck is looking fantastic man, and I am definitely tuned in for the end results. smile.png

Just make sure he sends you the right case! even really good companies like singer make mistakes. I just got a hairpin large case from him and it looked like the right case till i tried to bolt it on, didn't line up. make sure to get measurements from the stock one to send to him.

Great build man , love the new amps!

Great build man , love the new amps!

Thanks

I need to come here more...

Other 2 ampere's are paid for, and are due in on this pre buy... I think around 18-20 days. from now.

I also got my second singer hair pin in.  This one is a big case 370 ... with the idle beast 270.

IMG_1409_zpszl2wkybw.jpg

IMG_1410_zpsooojlyat.jpg

I have a "wired clamp" that rides up front, and helps me out.  If i roll down, or vent/crack a door, ill see a more... and at around 1300 rev.

added a simple cable to keep my revs locked when demoing... i meter at idle.

Speaking of which.. i dumped the SPL labs meter (which worked fine for what i was doing at the time) and nabbed a magnum.

IMG_0802_zpsp3fjyn1n.jpg

man i need to come here more often.

Also, for those that dont know, these are 4 year SP4's.. SPACED spider... OEM leads.... 

Guess im doing something wrong?? Not burning up shit?

Also

With just the 2 3800's.. same port, same same..

Best on music was a mid 55.  A 55.3 i beLIEve. Legal. Sealed,.. dash.

EDIT- on music at idle

(took me a minute to find it........)

Cool thing is, i can hold a high 54 for.... well ever..... 

Also this is at 36 if anyone cares. 

Id like to fuck with the vent some.. maybe shrink the volume down when more power lands..........

Would love any "fuck, jump, and hollers" from anyone ..... (advise, hate, whatever).

stay gold. 

Edited by Kylar96

Build looks great! What didn't you like about the intellicharger?

The intelli was a joke IMHO

It would NOT even reach over 14, nor sit and rest at 13plus.

Also .. its "timed"..

The one i have now will reach "full volt, and amperage" then REST at 13.4 or so.. and STAY there for .. well ever.......

I would NOT buy the 1215.. 

buy this one... it works... and works well.

Edited by Kylar96

Awesome man!  Way to come in with a update!  

Nice bro

What's the load gunna be at when you get all 4 3800s?

Awesome man!  Way to come in with a update!  

Thank you.... just trying to keep moving on....

Nice bro

thanks for lookin...

What's the load gunna be at when you get all 4 3800s?

With just the 2 boards, and in my vids, im at .35dcr. Ran it daily.

Using a IMsg, ive found my rise to be almost nil. Cool in a way. Lucky i guess. Start at .35, and see over 1ohm reactive, very very un often. 

Running like this, i will impedance protect on many many songs, unless i vent on some songs, or, play some sealed up. Crack a window at a certain level, i can keep it playing. The boards are pulling hella amperage, and making great power. But, i dont like the way its wired. 

When i have all 4 boards, ill be at .7dcr. Helping me play anything, but, im confident ill still make hella power.  I think both hair pins should keep me with voltage.... down, but, to me, acceptable. Well see.  Plans for a 3rd are already in the mix :)

thanks for looking.