STRANGEMUSIC

SSA order wait time?

Updating some more orders now.

#8641 make the list?

Your's is at the top of the list of next to be shipped out.

How often do they ship out woofers? 

As often as they can.  There is no set schedule as there is not set amount of orders that come in.

Understandable, Do you think it will be days or weeks? Just confused as people who ordered after i did already had theirs shipped.

Like stated earlier in this thread, the date doesnt matter as they are built in batches.The batches do not go by days until your are in that batch, then they are made in the particular order they were purchased.

Like stated earlier in this thread, the date doesnt matter as they are built in batches.The batches do not go by days until your are in that batch, then they are made in the particular order they were purchased.

Thanks for trying to explain this to me, but im just confused how date doesn't matter? If i placed an Order on the 14th and someone placed an Order on the 26th. Wouldn't my order be placed in a batch before the 26th? Or does a batch cover a whole months worth of orders? I still think Date should have something to do with it? Excuse my ignorance, Im just trying to get a better understanding of this whole wait thing.

95% of the time, everything is built in order that it comes in.  But on rare occasion when there is a massive demand, it is faster, for example, to line up a bunch of Xcon build tickets and build them all in a row.  So earlier this week we had a whole load of Zcons go out.

95% of the time, everything is built in order that it comes in.  But on rare occasion when there is a massive demand, it is faster, for example, to line up a bunch of Xcon build tickets and build them all in a row.  So earlier this week we had a whole load of Zcons go out.

ok, im waiting on zcons, im just in that 5% 

..interesting

Aaron stated: "95% of the time, everything is built in order" This does not mean you are in the other 5%..

95% of the time, everything is built in order that it comes in. But on rare occasion when there is a massive demand, it is faster, for example, to line up a bunch of Xcon build tickets and build them all in a row. So earlier this week we had a whole load of Zcons go out.

makes perfect sense from a production perspective. either way no matter what or how anything is done everyone isn't going to be happy. the wait is pretty long and it sucks but now that I have mine I couldnt be much happier.

Aaron stated: "95% of the time, everything is built in order" This does not mean you are in the other 5%..

If everything is built in order, and i ordered zcons before you ordered your zcons, but you already received your zcons and mine still haven't shipped? Im not? (Not starting an argument)

Edited by Bray

If everything is built in order, and i ordered zcons before you ordered your zcons, but you already received your zcons and mine still haven't shipped? Im not? (Not starting an argument)

I know what your saying. If someones march 26th order was just in the last batch of zcons that was sent out how was yours not in that batch since you ordered yours before that and its the same sub

I know what your saying. If someones march 26th order was just in the last batch of zcons that was sent out how was yours not in that batch since you ordered yours before that and its the same sub

Exactly lol 

Exactly lol

Iv just realized over the years there is nothing you can really do about the wait time but always really happy when a sub gets here lol

Exactly lol

Iv just realized over the years there is nothing you can really do about the wait time but always really happy when a sub gets here lol

I was just trying to understand all of this, not start an argument. But ya im sure when they arrive ill forget all about the wait lol, also kinda antsy so i can put in for work so i can take the day off when the subs arrive, When i ordered from Fi my Sp4s arrived and they just left them outside my door for 5 hrs lol

I dont see whats so hard to understand...

Same here there are a lot a of variables.

I dont see whats so hard to understand...

Like i said i wasnt trying to start anything guys. The confusion from my end is, "Date doesn't matter, its by Batch like you said before, then Aaron saying 95% of the time everything is built in order that it comes in. But i placed my order before other members for  Zcons, yet their orders made a batch before mine did (they've received their subs already). I said before that i guess i just fell into that 5% and then someone says you weren't in that 5%. Im really not trying to be "That annoying guy" 

95% of the time, everything is built in order that it comes in. But on rare occasion when there is a massive demand, it is faster, for example, to line up a bunch of Xcon build tickets and build them all in a row. So earlier this week we had a whole load of Zcons go out.

makes perfect sense from a production perspective. either way no matter what or how anything is done everyone isn't going to be happy. the wait is pretty long and it sucks but now that I have mine I couldnt be much happier.

:woot:

I haven't had time to do a complete install of my system yet. but last night I ran some wires and hooked the sub and amp up just for a test run. stock alt, no extra batts and everything turned down real low and for a single 12 not getting much power at all, fresh out of the shipping crate this bad boy bangs. hopefully they let me off memorial day so I can do a clean install and get this puppy the power it deserves. im very impressed/happy. now looking back the wait time didnt even matter. only thing that would make me happier is having 4 or 5 lol. I would and will order more soon and the wait time will play no factor in it for me. I would also like to thank Aaron for his killer customer service. he answered every email and pm in a timely manner and was very helpfull. thanks you SSA

I haven't had time to do a complete install of my system yet. but last night I ran some wires and hooked the sub and amp up just for a test run. stock alt, no extra batts and everything turned down real low and for a single 12 not getting much power at all, fresh out of the shipping crate this bad boy bangs. hopefully they let me off memorial day so I can do a clean install and get this puppy the power it deserves. im very impressed/happy. now looking back the wait time didnt even matter. only thing that would make me happier is having 4 or 5 lol. I would and will order more soon and the wait time will play no factor in it for me. I would also like to thank Aaron for his killer customer service. he answered every email and pm in a timely manner and was very helpfull. thanks you SSA

Wow, that is awesome to hear.  Once it is up and rolling and broken in, it will really shine for you. :)

Wow, that is awesome to hear. Once it is up and rolling and broken in, it will really shine for you. :)

I can hear it laughin at the power im throwing at it. im not sure if this car can handle the full potential if it but we are going to find out lol.

#9136 ........ maybe before July ? I hope so !

#9136 ........ maybe before July ? I hope so !

Yes, a large number of Dcon's and Gcon's are in the works/shipping right this moment.

rockwoot.gif

So is mine

it took mine 2 months to the day I ordered it.. i still cant get over how loud it is. no one believes its a single 12.