This would have been a perfect time for Swift to of still had his. I'm almost positive this would have definitely went down lol

Ok, I can't argue the value of a paperweight so don't try that one.

Well it is made of plastic. Probably kinda light.

Never implied it was good for that, just can't argue that value. I don't use paperweights.

Perhaps a wrestling prop where someone can slam it down and watch it shatter in a thousand pieces would be most useful. I bet we could measure the sound of it slapping the floor at 40hz then smile.png

I have many other things that I'd rather measure with my Acoustic Camera...however, if someone donates one for the smash perhaps you could convince me differently.

I would almost blow $150 on a new one just to watch a video of you doing it.  biggrin.png

I got an idea, lets take up donations from everyone who's willing to pay to see it!!

Never implied it was good for that, just can't argue that value. I don't use paperweights.

Perhaps a wrestling prop where someone can slam it down and watch it shatter in a thousand pieces would be most useful. I bet we could measure the sound of it slapping the floor at 40hz then smile.png

I have many other things that I'd rather measure with my Acoustic Camera...however, if someone donates one for the smash perhaps you could convince me differently.

I would almost blow $150 on a new one just to watch a video of you doing it. biggrin.png

I got an idea, lets take up donations from everyone who's willing to pay to see it!!

I'll drop

I'd send 20 :)

Meh....

Meh....

Couldn't agree more. Was a play on the discussion. Sure it reflects how I and most of the board feels, but it would be a further waste of money on the end here that pads some asshats pockets. Self defeating in that respect.

Meh....

Couldn't agree more. Was a play on the discussion. Sure it reflects how I and most of the board feels, but it would be a further waste of money on the end here that pads some asshats pockets. Self defeating in that respect.

See I took it as a play on one of the "Smash my xbox" type things where we go get an xbox just to say we were going to give it away to someone only to have them watch us smash it first. 

I guess that it is kind of mean and a waste, but I've wasted my money on other stuff that didn't make sense and was a waste.

Meh....

See I took it as a play on one of the "Smash my xbox" type things where we go get an xbox just to say we were going to give it away to someone only to have them watch us smash it first. 

I guess that it is kind of mean and a waste, but I've wasted my money on other stuff that didn't make sense and was a waste.

Find a used one for sale? And then show why it is only good for one song or hz.

All anyone has to do to prove that is to load ANY two songs into Audacity and look at the levels. The product is so fucking stupid it is absurd.

I agree 100%.