caio steveo, grazie per essere un importante membro qui

Next up for member spotlight is Steve, one of our best OG members / super mods. Ask away but remember no flaming, one warning then ban.

What brought to the mobile audio world captain ? :)

Who or what has been your biggest influence in the mobile audio world ? :)

If you could train with any pro who would it be?

I would choose Dorian Yates

And how do you pronounce your last name ? :)

How about a little history on the IROC...where you got it, why you chose that particular one, what you've done to it, and what you still might do to it.

has you and your family always been canadian? i mean, your last name sure doesn't sound french..lol..

money no object.....

car you would buy?

house you would own?

where you would live?

system you would build for car...

system for home....

and bikes you would own....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Favorite car audio brand?

Favorite piece of equipment you ever bought?

When are you moving to SoCal? :P

What brought to the mobile audio world captain ? :)

My father had some influence - he rocked his classic 8 track player under the dash and JBL in-home speakers sitting on the back seat, you know how it goes. He didn't believe in the fancy technology of today - a firm believer in "if it sounds good to you, good ... run with it. Don't let anyone tell you any different."

I can't stand stock speakers to be honest. After hearing amazing aftermarket speakers, there is just no point in having to deal with the factory junk - hell, even cheap drop-in coaxials sound decent these days.

Who or what has been your biggest influence in the mobile audio world ? :)

The constant evolution of products, technology, and achievements.

I love making things loud, and I love making things sound good. Every day I ask myself - "What can I do to make this sound better?" ... that's what keeps me going with this stuff.

I really like the fact that these young guys are getting into the SPL scene and becoming serious competitors - good for the industry, good for the sanctioning bodies. Drama, sure ... but it's a sport, it happens. Couple years ago if you were in the 140's you were loud. Looks like we're far past that now.

If you could train with any pro who would it be?

I would choose Dorian Yates

Sebastian Zona, Jay Cutler, Johnnie Jackson, Jeramy Freeman.

And how do you pronounce your last name ? :)

It's a mess, isn't it ? :P

what nationality is your last name? o_O

It's Hungarian ... you know, the whole "Sz" thing.

My father was adopted, but he was Italian, and so is my mother.

I can't think of any questions right now, so I'm just going to say,

YOU'RE THE MAN!

has you and your family always been canadian? i mean, your last name sure doesn't sound french..lol..

money no object.....

car you would  buy?

house you would own?

where you would live?

system you would build for car...

system for home....

and bikes you would own....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Har har :lol:

Tough questions ...

M3, red w/ black '02 SS + t-tops, '69 Chevelle SS w/ 502 swap (:P), always wanted, and looking, for a nice luxury cruiser (MB, BMW, Lexus, etc). Surely I'd love to own a nice Ferrari, just for fun.

House ... hmmm, seen a nice one in LA - four bed, three bath, three car garage, big yard, so on and so forth. I'd love a large driveway with a huge front gate. I could go on and on.

I'd live right here. I enjoy the four distinct seasons. If it came down to it ... somewhere in California, Texas, Arizona, or even WA state. First three sure have distinct seasons ... warm, hot, hotter, and death.

Ugh ... dream system eh, knew that was coming. Three way front stage with a tweeter, not HLCD. Single 15" driver or pair of 10" drivers. Unsure of the products at this point - front stage would be all DIY, and chances are, if it's a dream system, I'd be firing prototypes back and forth and forking out big time cash to TC Sounds.

I'd keep my towers the way they are, but perhaps try out some different tweeters and 5.25's. Loving the 7" Dayton Refs right now though. If I was going all out, I'd simply let Jim walk me through exactly what I should get. If I was doing a complete theatre, it's a different story ... because my basement would look like a movie theatre if that was the case.

New ZX14. I'm holding off for now. My 12 is fun enough.

Favorite car audio brand?

Favorite piece of equipment you ever bought?

When are you moving to SoCal? :P

MTX is up there believe it or not - ran all MTX in my old '81 Z28. Huge fan of Arc Audio of course.

Uberwoofer.

Who knows. Some days I'd really like to, others not so much. I have the choice of packing up and leaving whenever.

Is your son into car audio ?

How come you never speak of your family ?

Yes, he enjoys the uberwoofer daily. Annnd the Shiva's ... rarely ... that's my truck. Got rid of his Integra a while back ... biggest piece of shit ever. W6v2 went with it, no big deal.

My family. Dad's dead, Mom is a mess. My brothers and sister live far enough away that we see each other once a year, sometimes twice. I just hate having to remember that, it really sucks.

but have you and your family always been in canada? notwithstanding the hungarian background...

zx14? nice choice. the boy thinks i should trade in the 'train on one....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

but have you and your family always been in canada? notwithstanding the hungarian background...

I see you more as the Harley guy - you've got the attitude for it :P

Grandparents and parents are from Italy.

I meant family as in the ones you live with but w/e, i didnt specify

Wife and boy.

Rarely will you find all three of us in the house at the same time. Working full time, my training, our sports, other activities ... you know how it goes.

Plan on taking some time off pretty soon here.

I see you more as the Harley guy - you've got the attitude for it :P

Grandparents and parents are from Italy.

yeah, i've been in the crotchrocket phase. liked it, but don't miss it...i really, really enjoy the sound, ride and heritiage (right word?) of being on teh train....

and you always in canada? always in BC?

i know in most cases (it was in mine) that your father usually influences your auto brand taste....you are mostly a chevy guy, did that come from your father? and what's an italian doing liking anything but ferrari anyway? :wacko:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and you always in canada? always in BC?

i know in most cases (it was in mine) that your father usually influences your auto brand taste....you are mostly a chevy guy, did that come from your father? and what's an italian doing liking anything but ferrari anyway?  :wacko:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yep - I've been in Canada - with the exception of some education and work experience in the US.

And yes, most definitely ... my father was a Chevy guy for sure. He did like Mopar too, though. He lived for muscle cars with little electronics and fancy junk you had to worry about.