If you could fight anyone dead or living who would it be?

PS I'm sorry for the onslaught of questions you're just one of the favorites

Poplular guy:

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: ///M5, Nikuk, Penny, Chevy350TPI, Acidburn

Anything you have planned or would like to plan for the IROC in the future?

Ooooh Matrix is some serious chit.

What's your favorite brand of athletic shoe?

What do you think are some of the downfalls of an SQ setup?

Does anyone know the rest of the lines to the Canadian national anthem besides Canadians?

Your favorite position to play in hockey?

Asics, Nike.

Always striving for perfection and never getting there. Having to build stereos that sound good to the judges ears but don't sound all that great to you.

:lol:

The guy who takes the cheerleader home after the game. Err ... center or left wing.

Poplular guy:

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: ///M5, Nikuk, Penny, Chevy350TPI, Acidburn

Anything you have planned or would like to plan for the IROC in the future?

I totally skipped over your original post. I have a list of stuff coming up for you.

I would like to deal with the suspension. Traction just isn't there. Corner carving could be a little tighter as well.

if you could order one thing out of the GM Performance Parts catalogue, what would it be?

12498793 ZZ572/620 Deluxe Crate Engine

mmmm, that'd make the IROC purr

Do you think you'll ever paint the iroc?

Do you enjoy guns?

What are some mean stereotypes you have about Americans like the ones we have for you guys?

What keeps you going when you feel like putting down the weights and picking up the TV remote and some fatty fried food?

If you could fight anyone dead or living who would it be?

PS I'm sorry for the onslaught of questions you're just one of the favorites

Anyone who walks around thinking they're the show just because they make $200K a year.

Or anyone who automatically assumes I'm on steroids.

OK I think I've bugged you enough. But I will have a super-ton of questions tomorrow too.

Tooooo cool.

But if you get bored you can tell us a humiliating or funny anecdote?

:)

It sure would. However, I'm not up for running headers out through the fenders :P

It sure would. However, I'm not up for running headers out through the fenders :P

up through the hood? :):P

Do you think you'll ever paint the iroc?

Do you enjoy guns?

What are some mean stereotypes you have about Americans like the ones we have for you guys?

What keeps you going when you feel like putting down the weights and picking up the TV remote and some fatty fried food?

Maybe one day ... I have other things to take care of first. I like it red though.

I own a couple handguns - all legally, of course. Stress relief.

A lot of Canadians think that Americans are pricks. I know a TON of Americans ... hell, even lived down there, and I got along absolutely fine. But as soon as you get a group of the "wrong crowd" come across the line either way ... that's when stuff starts getting thrown around.

Motivation, dedication. I want to be the biggest and strongest I can possibly be. The drive is unbelievable. Just thinking about going to the gym and putting up weight makes the veins pop. I have a whole bunch of various quotes pinned up around the basement that keep me going as well.

Something I've been waiting to ask for some time...

Why do you always want to be the catcher?

nG

I love flipping my glove over, getting down on my knees, and blocking the curveball in the dirt.

Can you rip a phonebook in half?

The local one ... sure ... it's tiny :P

Big city phonebook, never.

I have enjoyed talking to you over the past couple years. I have a request more than a question. Don't change :)

I love flipping my glove over, getting down on my knees, and blocking the curveball in the dirt.

I'll leave that one alone, only because I love my canadian hulk breatheren :)

Steve, you have always been a great friend online. Do you ever see us (you, kent, ramos, me, dave, nick etc...) getting too old for this "hobby"?

Where do you want to see SSA be in 3 years?

You dudes will put components on your electric scooters and run them off of it. There's no cure for this addiction.

Annnyway :P

Steve what are some of the most ridiculous claims you've had at work?

Do you push the snooze button at all?

Does your kid look like you?

Boxers or briefs ? :)

Do you wear board shorts or the banana hammock when you go swimming ? :)

Steve, you have always been a great friend online.  Do you ever see us (you, kent, ramos, me, dave, nick etc...) getting too old for this "hobby"?

Where do you want to see SSA be in 3 years?

Never too old. It is a hobby, I'll never outgrow it.

I think we evolve as we get older though. Pretty sure the majority of the guys started off loud, now more into things sounding good (you've got your exceptions though - the younger guys on this message board seem to be SQ guys as well, which is a nice change).

Naturally, a lot of us still manage to run 1500+ watt stereos ... for those times where we just need to feel it :)

I'd like to see SSA right here in three years. It would be really neat if one year we could have a big meet or two on the coasts ... planned in advance for those that need to travel. We're in good shape right now with the core member base we have - doesn't get much better than the guys we have here.