You dudes will put components on your electric scooters and run them off of it.  There's no cure for this addiction.

Annnyway :P

Steve what are some of the most ridiculous claims you've had at work?

Do you push the snooze button at all?

Does your kid look like you?

You get guys who get rear ended in a 30km/h school zone or in a grocery store parking lot and claim whiplash. They go to the doctor, bullshit through all of it ... get their neck brace, etc. I pull their x-rays and take a look, do my own exam, and know right then and there it is bullshit. We had one guy walk in, perfectly normal I might add, sits down in my office ... "Hi, I'm Steve. I'll be determining whether or not you actually have whiplash and these other related claims from your motor vehicle accident." Turns out he "left" his foam neck brace and cane in his car outside, which he drove down with a doctors note saying he shouldn't be driving, yet just walked up fifteen stairs to my office with no problems. Idiots.

No snooze button. I don't even have to set the alarm. I'm up and at it every morning.

He's adopted ... so no, not at all :) I like to think he somehow has my genetics though ... pound for pound he's stronger than myself already. Not that big, but still cut.

Boxers or briefs ? :)

Boxer briefs.

Great under dress pants :P

Do you wear board shorts or the banana hammock when you go swimming ? :)

:lol:

Shorts, most definitely :P

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?

What would you say your greatest acomplishment to date would be?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?

What would you say your greatest acomplishment to date would be?

Italy. Also like to hit the autobahn sometime.

I'd have to say my greatest accomplishment is being where I am today. Turned chicken shit into chicken soup, I guess. House, family, no debt, decent income, a few toys, hobbies I can enjoy, etc. Works for me, I'm happy.

Now when I do something spectacular for myself in the gym ... then the priorities for greatest accomplishment change :P

When ya coming down from the great white north to hillbillyville ? :)

Is there any chance I'll be able to see you on/in the cover/centerfold of Playgirl Magazine?

VA is a loooonnnng way.

True , but well worth the trip . Where else can you see the pagans hanging out with the crips and bloods ? :)

what nationality is your last name? o_O

It's Hungarian ... you know, the whole "Sz" thing.

My father was adopted, but he was Italian, and so is my mother.

do you have relatives in Hungary ?

Favorite childhood cartoon?

Have you ever had a mullet or variation of the mullet?

Do you like coffee?

Favorite italian food?

Is there any chance I'll be able to see you on/in the cover/centerfold of Playgirl Magazine?

Possible.

do you have relatives in Hungary ?

No ... we have no relation to anyone there.

Favorite childhood cartoon?

Have you ever had a mullet or variation of the mullet?

Do you like coffee?

Favorite italian food?

Batman.

Never have, never will.

Absolutely not. Gross.

Pasta with homemade sauce or lasagna. The basics.

Ok, don't take this the wrong way, but why on earth an IROC??? you said your dad was a chevy man, and i know my love for daytona's came from my parents, but you didn't say your dad was a camaro man. Seems like a strange car for you to be working on, i picture you as more of the BMW type

if you could make an addition to the forum, like another feature, what would it be? (yes this is usually denim's question, but i don't remember him asking)

Ok,  don't take this the wrong way, but why on earth an IROC???  you said your dad was a chevy man, and i know my love for daytona's came from my parents, but you didn't say your dad was a camaro man.  Seems like a strange car for you to be working on, i picture you as more of the BMW type

if you could make an addition to the forum, like another feature, what would it be? (yes this is usually denim's question, but i don't remember him asking)

Just love the styling of them. Dad loved muscle cars ... the Camaro being one of them.

Another feature to this forum eh ... hmmm ... once the shopping cart gets up and running, posts should only be visable to those who wish to create an account here on the site ;)

Just curious since your a gun owning Canadian, what exactly are the gun laws up there? Ever taken the IROC to the track for times?

since firearms were mentioned...

what is your favorite..

handgun?

rifle?

shotgun?

do you like black powder/muzzleloading at all?

money no object, what firearm would you buy?

forced induction or NA?

turbo, supercharger or NOS?

big block or small block?

stick or auto?

open, limited or full on spool?

autotrac or lever?

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

is the iroc fast at all with the total lack of stickers and neon paint?

assuming the car in the sig is yours....why a vert? Would scare the hell out of me after being in a couple wrecks myself, which brings up a good question,

what's the worst wreck you've ever been in?

Could you kill over a loved one?

Favorite Batman villan?

Favorite hockey team? (forgive me if it's mentioned somewhere or should be obvious)

Tell us about Mrs. Szisergnowegnowaingowaemgsonjvgeosaginjvgiiyiyiiyi

Just curious since your a gun owning Canadian, what exactly are the gun laws up there?  Ever taken the IROC to the track for times?

Gun laws are ok so long as you have the proper qualifications and have the firearm registered.

I've ran the IROC down the track, but no numbers - soon enough, I'll take it down to the track in Spokane and give it a run. Don't want to look like a fool, so I need to do a little footwork and launching practice :P

since firearms were mentioned...

what is your favorite..

handgun?

rifle?

shotgun?

do you like black powder/muzzleloading at all?

money no object, what firearm would you buy?

forced induction or NA?

turbo, supercharger or NOS?

big block or small block?

stick or auto?

open, limited or full on spool?

autotrac or lever?

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Taurus PT100 ... .40 S&W, 5" barrel, gold accents, mother of pearl grip, 11+1, etc ... here - look:

H_100SSPRL-11.jpg

None.

None.

No.

Beretta Px4 Storm.

Hmmm

350, 454, or 502.

Stick, usually. Don't mind auto actually.

Limited.

Hate autotrac.

is the iroc fast at all with the total lack of stickers and neon paint? 

assuming the car in the sig is yours....why a vert?  Would scare the hell out of me after being in a couple wrecks myself, which brings up a good question, 

what's the worst wreck you've ever been in?

It's real slow without stickers, yes.

The car was in mint condition when I picked it up and couldn't pass on the deal - didn't care that it was a vert at the time, doesn't really bother me now. If I wreck the car and die, at least I went out in a good way and in style.

Wost wreck ... I wasn't driving. Got t-boned in an intersection, was interesting. Buddy jumped out of his car and kicked the guy who hit him until I pulled him off.

Could you kill over a loved one?

Favorite Batman villan?

Favorite hockey team? (forgive me if it's mentioned somewhere or should be obvious)

Tell us about Mrs. Szisergnowegnowaingowaemgsonjvgeosaginjvgiiyiyiiyi

Absolutely. In laws.

Joker.

Toronto Maple Leafs

She likes to have a good time, she's caring, considerate, affectionate, honest, classy, straightforward. She'll tell you right to your face what she thinks of you and doesn't take any bullshit from anyone at all. She can't park either truck real well, so if you ever see a 2500HD taking up three spots, think of us.

She likes to have a good time, she's caring, considerate, affectionate, honest, classy, straightforward.  She'll tell you right to your face what she thinks of you and doesn't take any bullchit from anyone at all.  She can't park either truck real well, so if you ever see a 2500HD taking up three spots, think of us.

That was just....really wonderful and charming. Mrs. Szeggieloeolkyiyiyi sounds great. I will definetly remember you guys.

So do you nair yourself like all body building dudes?

Favorite movie?

Are you still rocking the facial hair?

How long have you been married?

Do you have any fun superstitious habits before a hulk show?