Sign in to follow this  
filtor1

Can we bring the reviews back?

I see people that may not be checking the review forums coming here to get information/reviews on Fi subs. Is it possible to copy my review back to this forum for reference purposes? Just a thought to make it easier to access the information.

Aaron moved them...if you click the stick section the reviews for each sub is in there.

I will talk to aaron about bringing them back, here to our section. Maybe they could just be copied over to the review section, but I would really like to keep our reviews in our section, if that is at all possible, b/c not many ppl look at the review section, but instead ask a question here, and if the the reviews were here in our section, that might already look at them, and have there question answered. But again, I will talk to aaron.

post a sticky with links to the reviews

Id like to see them come back here too. Ill try and get time over the weekend to get a "proposal" going for all of the SSA members and Fi folks that will net you some free Fi stuff for posting reviews about your products...ala "Chris" format. This will build up a solid reference for everyone here and have a VERY simple fast method for searching for them (1. based off of the product and number of them, and 2. based off the car). This will allow people to quickly search for either the subs they are interested in, or the vehicle they have to see what others are doing...

For those that dont currently have Fi products... they wont be left out either... but will have to do a little more to get some free stuff :)

Thanks...

Scott

Oh good me and chris has a head start...

I just put my review in my sig hoping people will see it and click it.....

I am gonna be adding my ported box test add-on to the review sunday....

I think they should remain in the manufacturers forum as well.... easy to find..

I will talk to aaron about bringing them back, here to our section. Maybe they could just be copied over to the review section, but I would really like to keep our reviews in our section, if that is at all possible, b/c not many ppl look at the review section, but instead ask a question here, and if the the reviews were here in our section, that might already look at them, and have there question answered. But again, I will talk to aaron.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Not trying to do anything but make a suggestion. :)

Id like to see them come back here too. Ill try and get time over the weekend to get a "proposal" going for all of the SSA members and Fi folks that will net you some free Fi stuff for posting reviews about your products...ala "Chris" format. This will build up a solid reference for everyone here and have a VERY simple fast method for searching for them (1. based off of the product and number of them, and 2. based off the car). This will allow people to quickly search for either the subs they are interested in, or the vehicle they have to see what others are doing...

For those that dont currently have Fi products... they wont be left out either... but will have to do a little more to get some free stuff :)

Thanks...

Scott

That sounds awesome. ;)

HUmm are you guys hinting at something :P

Sign in to follow this