Sign in to follow this  
jracer

FI wins at tampa show !!!

we had a show today in tampa florida....

great turnout and great weather....

well i won bass boxing with a 154.3 so that was kool..

and in bass race.. it was me and frankie...

he got me in the last 8 seconds bye .2 bd !!! i really wanted to win....!!!

oh well.. frankie had 6-15 Q's ported in a wall in a lexus car.. i had 16-12's SSD in a van....sealed..

it was soo close.. 152.8 frankie-- 152.6 lil-john---- man that TL meter is a bitch !!!!

but atleast FI took home the win !!!!!! and i got second...

but i won the bass boxing..

so all in all it was a good weekend !!

i beat the livin crap out of my subs ALL day and no problems...

great product FI !!!

i did demo my van all day .. so maybe i drained my batteries alittle.....that cost me the .2 db's !!!!

but everyone wanted to sit in my van and listen so i beat on it all day..

well talk to ya guys later...

lil- john

CONGRATS LILJON AND FRANKIE

GO TEAM Fi

Yeah the TL meter is RUTHLESS....

.2DB man hey atleast it wasn't by a landslide eh liljohn

Maybe add another battery later LOL

Hey john it mike, thx for showing me how to measure the power run voltage on the dmm.

yeah, lota of people repping FI in a good way today at the event, we had the guy with the 2 15" btls in the white truck wagging, you john, and frankie all doing good #'s. good event, and that one surbaban was sick as hell with the 12"s in the the doors. My ears are ringing from ur car too

Hey john it mike, thx for showing me how to measure the power run voltage on the dmm.

yeah, lota of people repping FI in a good way today at the event, we had the guy with the 2 15" btls in the white truck wagging, you john, and frankie all doing good #'s. good event, and that one surbaban was sick as hell with the 12"s in the the doors. My ears are ringing from ur car too

:takepix: <~ Got any ??

Florida is definately repping Fi Car Audio. There is a ton of ppl with our products down here, I think its awsome. And hey everyone knows if they have an questions or need help, Im not to far away! ;) I hear there is another big vehicle coming out with Fi too! ;)

Warning !! I'm about to hijack this thread real quick

Shawn you wouldn't happen to be able to get Kinetik batteries CHEAP would you ?

End Hijack

Well i got a few guys here in hawaii that are about to buy some Fi subs and we gonna go on a rampage in Waikiki...... As soon as my stickers come in woot woot

Impressive! And the Q's are supposed to be an "SQ" sub. I tell everyone there is not a better deal in car audio. If someone knows of one, let me know.

Congrats Jon and Fi!

On a side note. Would you mind reposting the pics of your van. I enjoyed them. :)

Congrats

sweet, can't wait to hear it in daytona!

got to meet "slim-thug" he had 2 btl 15's ported in a s-10 extendedcab truck with 2 rockford 4000 ''s on them... sholy chit .. did it pound !!!

unreal !!

he did a 150.9 with 2 15's... wow.. great guy also.. he won the 140-149.9 bass race and two other classes.. so FI kicked ass at the show !!!!

Edited by liljohn

There will be a bunch of pics of this show on FloridaSPL.com. We tooks loots of pics.

kickin please update us when it's up on the site

BTW who's system in Elite Car Sounds & Security - January 7th with the Fi subs

Sign in to follow this