Sign in to follow this  
stangme01

IS there a 15" magnum left??????????

I want to order a 15" magnum, gonna try it out. Unless I gotta wait a long time. Is there one left? I've emailed SI but no response.

"is there anybody out there?"

i think they are all gone, email nick and he can give you the low down. if they sold them all then hopefully there wont be too much of a wait before they are back in stock.

We have one left in stock. That's it until the next run. The remaing 15 will go to whomever we receive the order from first.

how long till the next batch??

Uh OH!...no 15" subwoofa for Damian!!!!! :D

I won't be buying it until summertime...penis... :)

I dont suppose you guys are looking for anyone to sponsor? Once people in south texas see what one of your 15s in a ported box can do, they'll go crazy for em. and there's not any place to buydecent car audio anywhere near hear unless your talking about a best buy.

actually one of my dreams in life is to open a car audio store and also sell online. and Trust me, any place around here seriously overprices their merchandise. B)

Edited by foolioGrimz

'Sorry but everyone pays full price for their speakers. Ask our reps. :P

And a little more on topic, the 15's are sold out.

Bet ur arse he will....

I'd say Nick is going to get another batch made VERY shortly...I believe he sold his stock in 1 month....I'll annoy him about it :)

Nick,

I NEED ANOTHER MAG!!

When might the next batch start being built? I am anxious to get another. I knew I should not have waited.

Can't say mang...but he promised me a trip to San Diego to meet him at his buildhouse before his next batch.... :D

I haven't sold the entire batch yet. :) But if I do, I'm coming out there.

BTW: It will be at least a couple of months before any more Magnum 15's are built.

BTW: It will be at least a couple of months before any more Magnum 15's are built.

I thought they were all sold? or am I reading this wrong. You sure there isn't one lonely 15 laying around for me?

That sucks that there won't be anymore for a few months. Keep us updated when you do decide to get another batch going. I want a preorder.

Damn..that would be awesome...I get to check another thing of the "What I really want to do in car audio" checklist..... :boink:

well damn I'm glad I got a 15" coming to me then :D

Can't wait to hear this thing. I'll see what I think and do a review of it on ECA, Sillusions, or SD. Wish more people would do reviews :( Need more detailed opinions on components instead of the usual "its great" "you'll love it!" "great sub" "great SQ"

:D

Sooooooooo you guys gonna get me all excited now or what? :slayer:

Mags ARENT XBL^2?!

I am selling my claw 12, $5 obo, free if you pick it up..

Jordan..I live 2 hours away...expect me to be at your house tomorrow night around dinner time...

Jordan..I live 2 hours away...expect me to be at your house tomorrow night around dinner time...

The trick is you have to find my house! no asking around!

I am now wearing the sub as a top hat, because I need a haircut, and I am an axe murderer

post-25-1081467100.jpg

Edited by Jordan94z