Sign in to follow this  
RXZILLA

World Record Thanks...

Well sorry it took so long to post, but I've had poblems with my log in and had to redo another one. Scott, I had some trouble getting ahold of you at first because you had no phone number. I am glad I waited, Thank you for responding to me about the subs and getting them made and shipped to me in a rush. Thanks bro.... you'll have another order for two more subs in just a bit. On the weekend of March 3-4 we went out to spring break jam and took 1st place with RXZILLA with a 156.2 and took the world record at 151.3 in the Pro-stock 0-600 class. Not too many people knew about FI AUDIO but after that run....everyone was refreshed about your product. Thanks again Scott. A special thanks to my BORDER HOPPER bros. coming thru again at the last minute.

Wow great job.

0-600 and you hit 156.2

pucking sweet man

Serious what amp did you have... if i am not mistaken pro stock 0-600 allows only one amp and unlimited batteries and max 18 volts... Damn dude lists the set up

Edited by theabunai

Congrats on the excellent score and showing to all of your team. We are just glad that we could help be a part of it.

Thanks,

Scott

(oh and pics would be appreciated ;) )

IF I had to guess I'd say incriminator 40.1 or possibly the new large Atomic/Cactus/Adassa 7kw amp is out... and rated stupid low lol.. those are the only amps that are THAT underrated that I know of... AB VFL 700.1 would pull in that category too...

All I can say is OUCH

J

All I can say is OUCH

J

More like WHAT???

congrats about the record!:)

i guess i'll never get my order anytime soon huh?

Congrats man, that sweet! Post pics if you get a chance!

-Nick

nice score!! congrats!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Guys.... due to the fact that I live in the boondocks or out in the sticks, we do not have high speed connection. I will try as soon as I can to post pics. Thanks to everyone for the support and I would like to keep ya'll in the loop as much as possible. We are going for a World Championship in this class for USACI so giving out vital info on the set-up would give me up. I can say that the amp we are using is a soundstream amp. :fing34: (hint). I will try to make ya'll proud and try to keep on winning. Thanks again, Proud FI Audio user Lumel Valadez. :lickscreen:

Sign in to follow this