Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Shirt Idea

So the Shop I was at today sells DD products, and they had a ton of DD apparel on the wall. I am going to go back and buy a shirt that says Digital Designs on the front and on the back it says something alot the line of grab a hold of some (DD logo)

I chuckled to myself at there humor and thought, thats what FI needs...

Someone on here said

Fi- Hey you didnt need that mirror anyways

I thought that would be awesome on the back of a shirt.

Would you guys do something like that? If no would you care if i made one for myself?

I like the idea man........I second the motion!!!!

J

I like the idea man........I second the motion!!!!

J

I did this quick, there are wayyyy to many text designs and what not that you could go with. I would obviously rather use the FI logo on the back but didnt want to use it without Scotts permission...

fifrontgy1.jpg

fibackyy2.jpg

what about my pic on the side? my work is having a ghetto fab Bday party so i think I AM A make a shirt like my pic, but have the crown on an angle hangin from a chain that goes onto the back around the neck. i draw up new logos all the time, i just need blank shirts to put em on haha

oh another is having the shirt inside out and putting " its whats on the inside that counts " haha this was inspired by my ugly car with a Q18 inside

Eh right now getting the subs out to yall is more important...when we have time and things calm down with all the lines we'll focus more time on getting an apparel lineup done and running...

Probably look around the summertime

So you do plan on doing that eventually?

That would be awesome.

dee dee's says get your hands on a pair, i have 3 of them from my dd days, love wearing that and people looking at me like wtf, cause the ddaudio.com is really small

Hey thats my tag line WOOT

Yeah it was me grim remember

Fi - You didn't need that mirror anyways

Man i'm down with it....

dee dee's says get your hands on a pair, i have 3 of them from my dd days, love wearing that and people looking at me like wtf, cause the ddaudio.com is really small

Thanks alot man..

Im going back to get one...

Don't know what we'll do for a 'catch phrase' or even if we'll put one on there...

Time will tell

Yeah I saw that on there website...

Nick, I just meant its great your going to start and apparel line period

I think everyone who has broke their mirror off w/ a Fi product shoud get one free!...to help ease the damages what we have suffered lol

Yeah I saw that on there website...

Nick, I just meant its great your going to start and apparel line period

Gotcha :)

I reglued my mirror a 3rd time. Can I get a shirt per incident? I'll see if it breaks off again, maybe I can get another then?

I like the idea of the shirt, not my personal favorite font, and maybe black with white letters? Anyway, if no one cares I think I'll get one like that too! have a different fi shirt for every day of the week. :)

I reglued my mirror a 3rd time. Can I get a shirt per incident? I'll see if it breaks off again, maybe I can get another then?

I like the idea of the shirt, not my personal favorite font, and maybe black with white letters? Anyway, if no one cares I think I'll get one like that too! have a different fi shirt for every day of the week. :)

I wanted black as well, however, when making individual shirts instead of group orders you only have white, you need to call them and have them design it with another color and send it to you...

^^ nice idea you guys got there

but i m thinking more of like a small Fi logo in the middle on the front or have it spelled out "Fi Car Audio" on the middle of the shirt on the front side

then have a big FI logo on the back of shirt and put the company quote under it.. in a medium sized font..

for some reason i m not digging the design above.. i dont like how the quote is being said in circular shape..

You can do it anyway you want...the design is the exzact way you described it besides the rounded text on the back..

I want the black with white lettering, and I wanted the FI logo on the back instead of the font i used(wanted to ask permission first)

But I dont like the FI logo on the front..it looks out of place...

Change the top one to match all the font on the front and its exzactly what I want..

Obviously need to fix the back, but Id have them do that when i called...

fiback2pr9.jpg

fifront2fm8.jpg

Edited by Grim

i'd suggest just the "You didn't need that mirror anyway" on the front, and the large Fi logo on the back

Grim, just go with whatever you want it to be.. just wanted to give u my ideas thats all..

my opinion, we should get a quote that is better than "you didnt need that mirror anyway"

it just doesnt sound right since it is talking about mirrors in general, that way people probably wont understand except for us since we know that it is talking about the rearview mirror which keep falling off n whatever..

It needs something like a better quote that represents Fi car Audio company specifically

p.s. i really like the design on the front of shirt you got there.. but for the back, i think you should just have a Fi logo there like what i designed and thats it, no quote unless there is a better quote, just imo..

Edited by JBeaver

Sign in to follow this