Aaron Clinton

Va. Tech Shooting!!!

I hope everyone that we know is ok. I have family there too. :(

Ya, I just heard about it on the radio... 20 dead from what they said, but you know how reliable "breaking" news is :(

I hope everyone that we know is ok. I have family there too. :(

x eleventy billion

The university reported shootings at opposite sides of the 2,600-acre campus, beginning at about 7:15 a.m. at West Ambler Johnston, a co-ed residence hall that houses 895 people, and continuing about two hours later at Norris Hall, an engineering building.

Horrible. Hope Jim, Matt, and any other members/loved ones here that go to VT are ok.

The university reported shootings at opposite sides of the 2,600-acre campus, beginning at about 7:15 a.m. at West Ambler Johnston, a co-ed residence hall that houses 895 people, and continuing about two hours later at Norris Hall, an engineering building.

Horrible. Hope Jim, Matt, and any other members/loved ones here that go to VT are ok.

seriously, I hope that everyone is ok......I wake up to find out about this stuff, what a bad way to start a day. So sad :(

F'ing unbelievable.

Didn't find out until I got on campus and was turned around by M16-toting SWAT guys...I would have been right in that general area though, my comp sci class was in the next building.

F'ing unbelievable.

Didn't find out until I got on campus and was turned around by M16-toting SWAT guys...I would have been right in that general area though, my comp sci class was in the next building.

now that was close.

F'ing unbelievable.

Glad you're ok Jim and my thoughts go to everyone else involved.

i be fine too, almost all my classes are surrounding norris. I can only imagine the phone calls kids have been getting.

no shit. glad you two are ok! hoping that the families of the victims are strong...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Wow...

I am glad that you guys are ok.

Thats good news on Matt!

Just saw this..............Glad our guys are okay!!!!!!

Worried me like all hell once i seen the title.

J

all is well here thus far...all of my friends are ok as far as i know

cops finally walking through campus here like mad

turns out a friend of a friend (female) got shot in the chest, word is she's going to be ok though.

The news said one was a domestic disturbance. The other was some dude that lined folks up and shot them execution style. WTF.....enough is enough......time for a change.

the first was in the dorm, and he shot and killed at least 2 people. the 2nd was in an engineering bulding and he chained the doors shut from the inside and began shooting people in at least one of the rooms. Also apparently he only had two handguns but the total injured including dead is looking to be around 80ppl.

word has it he also shot a couple janitors. Last i heard i think 33 dead.

what pisses me off the most is i can park in the wrong parking spot and get ticketed within 30seconds, but this can happen with hours between shootings.

Damn, I just made a thread on this. Time for a deletion.

GLAD YOU ALL ARE OKAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, I didn't even know Matt went there. Best of wishes to all involved!