Sign in to follow this  
stangme01

gotta sell the new 15" d2 :(

Well don't know if you guys remember or not but I was going to do a comparison between the D2 15" and the xxx 15" so I bought both, the RE 15" is coming and I haven't heard it yet so I don't want to cancel my order cause I want a chance to hear it first, if I like the RE sub I'll keep it, if not I'll buy another D2. My nitrous setup is going to cost a little more than I spected so the wife made me compromise :(

Its in mint condition. Just bought it last week. maybe has 2-3 hours on it. I'm selling it for the same price as nick sells them. If I don't get the money oh well i'll just keep it I guess cause its worth no less. Since they will not be available for a few months otherwise. That way I only lose $50 since I had to pay shipping to my house.

So first person to pay the $350 shipped gets it.

My email is stangme01@yahoo.com

damn, I want that Mag bad. But I am in the middle of trying to work a deal on a PPI PC2350. If I don't work a deal on this amp then I will contact you immediatly to see if it is still available.

its no big deal, I'm in no real hurry, my install isn't for 2 weeks so as long as I have the money transfered into my bank account from paypal by then its all good.

Oh and I have lots of seller feedback on sounddomain.com on the feedback forum, and elitecaraudio.com on the for sale forum, and on ebay. Same name on all 3, also have feedback on altimas.net under "altimized02" when I sold my rims, and an HID kit. :boxin:

you have an Altima? I just got an 02 altima 2 months ago. I am really liking it.. I will let you know soon.

i read your post on the other forum... and emailed you with questions, so now i read this post and it answer my questions so i want it $350 =)

Edited by chuouwee

damn looks like I am gonna miss out on this. Oh well kinda want to work this deal on the PC2350 a little more. Then I will hunt down a Mag.

refund sent, gonna keep it, some stuff came up, and I'm wondering if the xxx could even possibly sound better than this. Anyway you got mail too chu :( I'm sorry bud, car trouble is a biatch. SPoiled my plans I've had for MONTHS for my RE setup :(

YESS!!..I'm glad it happened....keep that woofer...have fun with it...I've seen your other posts..and I don't understand why you even thought of getting rid of it...

refund sent, gonna keep it, some stuff came up, and I'm wondering if the xxx could even possibly sound better than this. Anyway you got mail too chu :( I'm sorry bud, car trouble is a biatch. SPoiled my plans I've had for MONTHS for my RE setup :(

If the XXX is anything like the Brahma, from what I hear they are, then I would most definitely take the D2 over it. Just wasn't a fan of the Brahma's sound I suppose. Nice choice, btw. :)

I've read that the XXX is sposed to be a lot nicer then that bramha....

Glad you decided to keep it!!! can't wait for the comparison!!

I've read that the XXX is sposed to be a lot nicer then that bramha....

Glad you decided to keep it!!! can't wait for the comparison!!

"Nicer" is such a subjective term, I'd hardly use it to pick one over the other. :)

WHOOOAAAAAAA!!!! I've been running it in the spec ported enclosure up till now, then the last couple days in a 3.5 cube sealed enclosure and like it alot better. Today I put 1 cubic ft of foam blocks making the internal volume about 2.3 cubes after displacement and MAN is this sub awesome, WOW WOW WOW, this sub just impresses me more and more. The detail has gotten even better, the gut wrenching feeling is just wonderful. I'm getting ALOT more impact with the smaller enclosure, and its allot more "alive" I'm usually a fan of lower QTC sealed setups but this sub is perfect in a high .6 QTC, low .7 QTC. Just wonderful, made my day hehe :wub:

Edited by stangme01

nick, you are the MAN.

Do you have any tests of the BL curves etc. on this sub. its very linear sub, but most importantly the timing on this sub is wonderful.

If you have the charts and don't mind could you email them to me? I won't post them if you don't want me to.