Sign in to follow this  
conradl

Good amp for Q12

I am now in the market for an amp that goes great with the Q12 I want a mainly Sq system, but still with some hard bass to enchance the sound, I am using all stock speakers and power, I have a 2007 honda accord v6 EX-L, I have been looking at the Memphis 16-1000.1 , but if there is another amp the will suite this sub MUCH better for +/- $75, please let me know? I have heard that the memphis is a a very good and solid amp, but I want to see what else in on the market.

thanks C

I'm not sure how much the Memphis is, but the Rockford Fosgate T10001bd is a GREAT amp.

I'm not sure how much the Memphis is, but the Rockford Fosgate T10001bd is a GREAT amp.

The memphis is $289 also the sub I am getting can handle 1000 watts, so I want it around there. also the fosgate is almost 500, i want to spend MAX $375 (maybe alittle less)

Edited by Jorge

Should be a solid amp, I believe sundown is coming out with a 1000 watter..might want to look into that or possibly even Kicker.

try to find a orion xtr 1000 or a orion 1200D on ebay i been seein a few on there. they around 250-300 and a very good amps

yea, you can get the sundown audio sae-1000d from the ssa shop soon.

yea, you can get the sundown audio sae-1000d from the ssa shop soon.

Ok well how soon is "soon" because I am planing on getting my system in about 2 weeks, also I am not to thrilled about buying a used amp, because I dont know how it was treated.

I believe jacob had the pre-order set

Pre-Order Pricing:

1x SAE-1000D = $250

2x SAE-1000D = $450

so when it's available for regualr purchase you're probably looking at around 350 or a little under that

Contact Denin the admin here on this board.... He can give you a REAL price he is authorized Sundown retailer..

Edited by theabunai

^^^indeed great price, if i was looking for an amp id hit that up.

When are these sundown amps going to be available? if it is too long do you have any other suggestions, or is the amp that i chose fine for the job?

I believe jacob had the pre-order set

Pre-Order Pricing:

1x SAE-1000D = $250

2x SAE-1000D = $450

That a good price. How much does the SAE1500D cost?

Sign in to follow this