Sign in to follow this  
BaSs_I_LoVe_YoU

Havent Got My BL yet or a tracking number?????

Hey my name is Ryan Roberts. i ordered a Fi BL 15" on May 10th. it just says cleared and shipped. wheres my tracking number? i emailed fi about this never heard anything back. everyone says thanks for such great service but iv sent you guys 2 emails havent heard anything. I'd really like my sub cause this is getting annoying.

Invoice number: I-10514/00

Heres what i ordered:

Quantity Name Item number Unit price Total price Sales tax

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 BL15 0021215 USD 339.00 USD 339.00

Ohm: dual 2

P_Chamfer: no

Cooling: yes +$40

Flatwind: yes +$20

Daily_or_SPL: Daily

Extreme_Lead: no

Universal: no

So if anyone from Fi can get back to me that would be great thanks!

-Ryan

You sure it didn't get mixed up with spam in your e-mail? Happens to me sometimes.. But Fi's service is awesome. I'd probably just assume the sub is almost at your house, taking in build time and transit time into consderation.

What email address? I've never waited more than 1/2 a day for response. Often the mail from fi ends up in my Bulk for some reason, I'd check that. I can see your irritation, but dude it's barely been a week for a custom order sub. Chill out, I'm sure you'll get a response very quickly now that you have posted on the forum.

Edited by tejcurrent

Most of the time it takes 3 weeks to it to be at your door.

Give Scott time to build and ship the sub.

This is only a small time frame compared to other companys that custom build your subs for you. ;)

How long will it take to get my sub?

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7158

which i am sure you looked at already but for those who may not have seen that posts

also you gotta remember that scott never came back till the 11th or so then had to manually approve all the orders before any sub was machined....

Scott has NEVER scammed anyone for money and takes the extra security precaution to make sure only he handles the secure purchasing portion of the process WHICH i would rather it be that way instead of someone who may not know what the hell they are doing when it comes to charges and money ESPECIALLY MY MONEY....

due to the back log of orders i would say just wait...

Ryan as it has been stated above. Scott has been out for buisness. I'm almost 100% positive that when he gets back things will be cleared up.

Your sub is scheduled for delivery on Monday. You were sent an email from UPS (Quantum view) with the tracking number on the 14th to the email you provided. I have resent the tracking number to that email (wont post the tracker or the email here for privacy reasons).

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Scott

No worries... please keep us posted when you get it up and running... and no one will believe you without pics too ;)

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this