Sign in to follow this  
stevew007

sundown ftw

it was late in the day that's why she looks pissed. and that day was a 148.8 but i'm up to a 151.4sundown.jpg

sundown2.jpg

Edited by stevew007

it was late in the day that's why she looks pissed. and that day was a 148.8 but i'm up to a 151.4sundown.jpg

sundown2.jpg

Is that your gf?

She is HOT!

we don't get skanks at our shows, but we do get trophies.

k wow atleast you won.

jesus in canada here does the bashing ever stop.

someone called latenighttip747@hotmail.com

keeps sending me messages saying sundrownz audio is teh chit. fudgein punk kids.

ahh well. eff them. someday you will see one of them running a sundown product and it will all stop.

immature little pricks thats all i can say.

oh and sup mr fuller? lol

oh well then start work on the next sundown 6k.

Lol, I make one comment about a 6k watt sundown amp and everyone is already moving on past the release of the 3k?

well i wouldnt mind seeing it lol. i mean it could be done right but like he said in another thread it would be a problem for warrenty issues of people putting them in a lacking electrical setup and blowing them.

but seriously, 6000Wrms would be sick lol. but then again there are alot of companies around that mark.

go for 10k.

oh and is the 3 k already out?

Edited by platnum accord

I don't think sundownz wants to get ahead of himself

Give the man some time.

He needs a stable product line if you want to see him a year from now.

We all want to see every type of amp possible, but you pick and choose.

Give the man some time.

He needs a stable product line if you want to see him a year from now.

We all want to see every type of amp possible, but you pick and choose.

Indeed. New product launches are tough. I am working on keeping up with everything that is already out there :) Too many launches and you will see product running out.

Would love to see a high quality line driver (epicenter) that has a remote which shows volts on rca's ,at the receiving box so you know the actual volts at that point. Also helpful so you don't chance burning up the inputs on the amp .Plus an aux port to hook up a optional in car db meter (display) .Just thinking out loud, sorry Jacob. :sadwavey:

Or maybe a series of amps that have a display with volts (low level) at amp and actual gain setting (digital)and clipp indicator for guys that don't have a scope and use amps for everyday driving maybe a high end piece for sq?

Amps I'd like to see.

SAX100.6

SAE75.4

SAZ6000D

SAX200.2

I am working on an SAE-50.4 and an SAX-250.2 for release sometime next year. The 50.4 may be sooner as it is a much higher demand piece. I have had protos for both... not sure that I am totally happy with either, so there will be revision before either is ready.

A 6-channel is planned with no information on release time frame at all right now. I am thinking something like 75 x 4 and 125 x 2 for that one so you can bridge the "big" channels for a sub. If things go very well MAYBE towards the end of next year.

As for a 6kw... that will have to wait a while, big amps like that are very costly and aren't big sellers. Not a good combo for a new company if you ask me. VERY few people even have electrical systems to support the SAZ-3000D properly.

I've got a few sub lines I would like to build in between all this too... sorry, no information at this time. The current SD-1 is actually doing quite well and has suprised a few people :)

Amps I'd like to see.

SAX100.6

SAE75.4

SAZ6000D

SAX200.2

I am working on an SAE-50.4 and an SAX-250.2 for release sometime next year. The 50.4 may be sooner as it is a much higher demand piece. I have had protos for both... not sure that I am totally happy with either, so there will be revision before either is ready.

A 6-channel is planned with no information on release time frame at all right now. I am thinking something like 75 x 4 and 125 x 2 for that one so you can bridge the "big" channels for a sub. If things go very well MAYBE towards the end of next year.

As for a 6kw... that will have to wait a while, big amps like that are very costly and aren't big sellers. Not a good combo for a new company if you ask me. VERY few people even have electrical systems to support the SAZ-3000D properly.

I've got a few sub lines I would like to build in between all this too... sorry, no information at this time. The current SD-1 is actually doing quite well and has suprised a few people :)

6 Channel sounds gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I'm waiting on that SAE-50.4 :D

Glad to hear your working on getting it out soon.

Amps I'd like to see.

SAX100.6

SAE75.4

SAZ6000D

SAX200.2

Wow man, thanks for the reply! Neat info.

My thought's behind the .6 were for a 3way active setup. I guess with level pots on each SET of channels, a couple "big" channels could power the midbasses. What about a 150.4 in a common heatsink with a 250.2......and a seperate SAX100.6 for the car theatre folks?

Is the market for a 50.4 that much bigger than a 75.4 (or 100.4)? Is there that much difference in components?

What about an uber-quality line? Same buildhouse, spare-no-expense on components?

What about an uber-quality line? Same buildhouse, spare-no-expense on components?

And the last thing I want implied with that last questions is that I am in anyway unhappy with the current offerings.

I have 2 1500D's and a 100.4, they are GREAT quality...but I want something that will shut the haters up.

A line to compete with the likes of Brax, Tru, and ......whatever RIckRolled is running on his mids and highs.

I'd like to do an uber-quality line... truth is, people already think all of my prices are too high when they are substanially lower than competitive gear from name brands. It'll take some time to be able to offer something like that... if I did I would probably build it in the USA and it would cost at least twice the SAZ and SAX amp prices. Keep in mind I'd have to sell enough for the line to make financial sense :)

The SAE-50.4 is about the point where the decrease in build cost compared to the SAX-100.4 causes it to make sense.

An SAX-150.4 is a possibility, but not extremely soon.

Sign in to follow this