mrray13

what i do for laughs..

first off..meet Uk. pronounced "eww k". he's a belgium malinois, and about 57pds.

011.jpg

and now unto the day! here i am gettign suited up. pants=25pds, jacket about 30pds. helemt about 5pd, but no air conditioning, lol....

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

of course what day would be complete without my adn my trap pose

006.jpg

and here's a few stills from teh dog on my arm

009.jpg

010.jpg

while taht doesn't look all tha impressive, this vid kinda shows that it is. turn your sound up, when Uk hits me the first time, lol, your going to hear it. about 40 seconds into it, it really looks like i'm hammering the dog, but i'm not, promise. that's assualting a police officer, lol.

the voices you hear are my son's, my wife's and a friend's.

i lost two pounds sweating in that suit, lol. enjoy..

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x224/mr...bitesuit022.flv

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

niceness. could you feel the bites at all? or did the suit block he feeling of the teeth and jaw completly?

and haha, stop im breakin into a sweat. lol!!!

Edited by platnum accord

niceness. could you feel the bites at all? or did the suit block he feeling of the teeth and jaw completly?

oh no..you can feel them, lol. the arm isn't bad, the sleeves are large enough you can pull your arm back away from teh bite.

the legs, well, there isn't any room to avoid feeling the bite. it's painless, but you can feel the pressure.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

nice. so your a cop too?

nope. only the short guy is. the tall guy was. me? i'm the reason why they have a job, lol....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

thast freakin cool man. videos awesome.

dang dog is QUICK.

yeah, he's quick.

the breed is made up of great dane (don't see it), german shepard ( a little obvious, lol) and greyhound (you see it when he's on you in about half a second, lol)

will probably be in the suit again for area searches this weekend. tis a good day to be had.....free beer!! lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

dang dog is QUICK.

yeah, he's quick.

the breed is made up of great dane (don't see it), german shepard ( a little obvious, lol) and greyhound (you see it when he's on you in about half a second, lol)

will probably be in the suit again for area searches this weekend. tis a good day to be had.....free beer!! lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

dude. i wanna do that....he'd probably knock me over the minute, err second he hits me. so does the dog just bite you or are you pushed back from impact?

nicely done :D

i always wanted a mallinois, but the vet said they're vicious dogs. iirc they were bread as guard dogs in concentration camp. *i could be wrong*

sweet, but it begs the question how & why the free beer?

dang dog is QUICK.

yeah, he's quick.

dude. i wanna do that....he'd probably knock me over the minute, err second he hits me. so does the dog just bite you or are you pushed back from impact?

i'm big enough that even with a full on run, he can't knock me back. but then again, i'm ready for him. if he hit me and i wasn't ready, yeah, he'd knock the piss outa me.

adrian, not vicious at all. i'm sure he can be, but right after each bite session, i'd pet him. just about the friendliest dog i've seen.

sean, i've gotta get paid somehow, lol. i spent 15 minutes in that suit today. when i got out, it seriously looked liek i pissed myself. that's how much i sweated. so i get beer, lol, after a bottle of water.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Hook me up with the opportunity to do that iofI was to pass thru sometime next year?? LOL

J

Hook me up with the opportunity to do that iofI was to pass thru sometime next year?? LOL

J

don't see why not, lol. daric is always looking for vict.....errrrrrrrrr.....volunteers.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

adrian, not vicious at all. i'm sure he can be, but right after each bite session, i'd pet him. just about the friendliest dog i've seen.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

dude.... what if like you were petting him, and you accidentally set off his "trigger"?

wouldnt that be scary.

-1 for the vet then :D

i called some breaders, but when i heard the price of a pup :faintthud:

That looks like a fun day!

Them clothes and the weight look about like bunker gear.

i believe the city has just over 8k tied up in the dog and training. what price were you quoted?

flakko, he's small enough to me, that if he went off, i could control him until Daric could get him. i wouldn't walk away pretty i'm sure, that dog is quick. if he was any bigger though..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Hey I'm game man.......looks like some 'fun'

Plus new experiences are always interesting.

J

I like how the dog knew to get you when you shoved the officer. Was there a verbal command, or did the dog make that decision?

I would assume that they would have the dog trained only to respond to verbal commands, but he was on you fast.

very interesting kent. It was pretty cool whenever the dog ran up at you the first time.

I can't wait to see these........a couple more days

J

I like how the dog knew to get you when you shoved the officer. Was there a verbal command, or did the dog make that decision?

I would assume that they would have the dog trained only to respond to verbal commands, but he was on you fast.

nothing verbal at all. the dog is trained to react when the officer is threatened or assaulted. as far as decision making, it's the officer's call. if he sees the dog launch, and he doesn't want him too, there is a stand off, return command.

this weekend we might be doing some more, and working on that return command.

and yeah, he's friggin quick! sneaky too, lol!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i believe the city has just over 8k tied up in the dog and training. what price were you quoted?

flakko, he's small enough to me, that if he went off, i could control him until Daric could get him. i wouldn't walk away pretty i'm sure, that dog is quick. if he was any bigger though..lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

$400 for a mallinois :(