Guest zedman

Audio pulse speakers the new TC Sounds

Guest zedman

Have you guys been to TC sounds website lately? they are now only selling speakers through dealers and the car audio is called audio pulse. They make a planer tweet and a monster mid as well. Go take a look at comment here so we can all share our opinions. I think the blue powder coat looks sweet and so do the mids and tweets. Have a great day. Zedman

just check out their new site, looks awesome I think. Products look great, I like the passive radiator. Looks like their finally getting things together over there.

If they've changed their act, OK...but they're still questionable to me. Too many question marks in the last couple years.

Guest zedman
pshaw

i knewed bout dis long time ago

Wow I didn't know you were THAT important that they had to tell you about there business plans. j/k I was just wanting to know what others think about these new products. I really have no interest in knowing who knew about this first. But what I gather is that by the couple of comments you guys really dont like TC Sounds for what ever reason you have. I hope you all have an awesome night. Zedman

250w for the mids sounds like a little much...i mean 500w to drive just the mids? or am i mistaken.

But what I gather is that by the couple of comments you guys really dont like TC Sounds for what ever reason you have.

Hiring the village idiot as the public face of the company didn't get them too many points...

pshaw

i knewed bout dis long time ago

Wow I didn't know you were THAT important that they had to tell you about there business plans. j/k I was just wanting to know what others think about these new products. I really have no interest in knowing who knew about this first. But what I gather is that by the couple of comments you guys really dont like TC Sounds for what ever reason you have. I hope you all have an awesome night. Zedman

lol

Im just your average joe.

Ive just been to TC to many times for business so they kinda know me ;)

I know we try to stay away from quoting from other forums, but Michael, the new guy that was brought in to reshape and head up the shift at TC to dealer base, posted this two long posts on CAF very recently. These are from a topic where someone called up TC and asked for prices and help, but got Michael......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by nosduj

I called today about the sale prices on the tc-3000, however I want a dual 2 ohm model, rather than the quad 2ohm that is in stock on the website. So after telling me that he couldnt give me a price on it, he then told me that the sale price for the dual 2 is $599, and that they were losing money at 385. I said no doubt, but how can you call it a sale if you charge msrp? He then informed me that the msrp will be going up tomorrow to $1299 and if I wanted that sub that I could pay that for it. I proceeded to tell him that that was a bit much for that sub. WHOA, I shouldn't have said that. He proceeded to let me know that they make the "BEST SUBS IN THE WORLD, and to get the best you have to pay". I then told him that my $385 od $599 would go somewhere else. I have dealt with Digital Designs, Resonant Engineering, Adire Audio, and numerous other "small" audio companies, and have never been treated like that. Just my .02 though.

Yes I have read this thread and all it's posts, and I must relay my thoughts and disgust for those who are not man enough to go directly to the source of their problem and find it necessary to bash others with trash talk in a forum,,,

1. my phone is always open (858) 622-1212

2. if you have a prob with me or what I say OR WITH MY COMPANY, I think and believe that you should confront me like a man and state your case, any other avenue is offensive and considered by us to be in some form a violation of our right to defend ourselves in private conversation, making public these conversations will do nothing other then make you look idiotic, and more importantly misinformed.

3. my comments were relayed on this forum completely out of context and I would now like to clarify for all why we found it necessary to raise our prices substantially.

4. for many years TC Sounds has been mainly an OEM manufacturing facility and has had to maintain very competitive pricing structures to accommodate and support other manufacturers of world-class products, this is a very competitive business environment, and the pricing is solely based on volume. When TC decided to go direct with their products they did not adjust the pricing schedules to accommodate single driver production, in other words, the prices were perfect when producing hundreds or thousands of drivers in a single production run, but when you chop the lines and now have to deal with ones and twos of every model we make, the costs associated sky-rocketed for us and we were losing money on many occasions, we attempted to try batching the orders to create a better flow of production, but this simply resulted in delays and backorders,,, thus we decided to virtually discontinue our direct sales and we are launching several lines of products and several new divisions like AudioPulse for mobile audio, and these lines will be sold through dealers or retailers only.

5. alot of this information would and has been provided to anyone who asked, yet we still have to contend with the occasional irate and unreasonable customer that will hear nothing but "gimme what I want when I want it" and unfortunately for them this is not always possible. We have always prided ourselves in providing the world's finest products and have always taken excellent care of those who have continued to stick by us through thick and thin to acquire these world-class products, but you cannot please everyone all of the time, and this is just how it is in business though it pains us to see anyone not be completely satisfied with their experience with TC Sounds.

6. we have provided all, ample time to purchase our world-class products at the old, "give-away" pricing, yet some have continued to ignore our deadlines and continue to ask for the old prices, which caused us to compassionately extend our deadlines,,, WE DID THIS FOR YOU NOT OURSELVES, we wanted all to be able to take advantage of the deals we had offered in the past and simply didn't want anyone to miss out or feel slighted,,, we have struggled with this decision and again just wanted to return some of the loyalty that has been afforded us by you OUR CUSTOMERS,,,

To nosduj directly, if you have a problem with me, you need to call or come by and see me and we can talk face to face, like men, you will find that this is not a valid way to solve issues in your life and would suggest finding a more mature way of handling yourself in the future.

Best Regards to All,

Michael Joseph

TC Sounds Inc.

AudioPulse

(858) 622-1212

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by peter_euro

So who is this dude? Maybe you know since he did not bother to answer this part... Curious what AudioPulse thing he had in his signature was too... It is not like I am asking for RD sub specs...

Sorry guys, I don't live on forums and have a social life, hell it was Saturday evening and isn't that prime time to play? Anyways, here is more information regarding who I am and what is happening to TC and it's newest division Audiopulse,,,

first off, and foremost, I am growing tired of the misinformed pretending to have knowledge of what our products are worth or doubting our integrity. I will no longer entertain this line of questioning, if it's too rich for your blood, you're not obligated to buy our products, plain and simple, but attempting to question our corporate integrity is not a conversation I will validate with my time or a response.

TC is an OEM manufacturing company, Audiopulse, it's new mobile audio division has chosen several of TC's best drivers, made several modifications and development changes to boldly and with absolute confidence, afford ourselves with the best and finest drivers on the market to date,,, when I state they are the world's best, I mean it, and can back it up, so only the ignorant and misinformed will from this moment on, question my integrity and sincerity. We are well informed of what our competitors are providing and what their prices are, and quite frankly, why shouldn't the best in the world command one of the highest prices. There are other drivers in every price range of our products and some even more expensive, so we feel our pricing is quite fair and reasonable, with one exception, our products, on every level outperform the competition. I do understand that the 12v community may be going through a level of "sticker-shock", but all I can add is our products were more than a bargain before and priced correctly now,,, I will continue to state, "Our products are not for everyone, and if you choose to own the best you will purchase your drivers and components from Audiopulse", simple as that, it is a choice and if you elect to buy other products, the car that blows you away will be running Audiopulse, period. This is not arrogance, it is absolute confidence in what we provide to the market and qualified knowledge of what our competitors are selling you,,,, WE CAN BACK UP EVERYTHING WE SAY,,, and have always been a company with integrity and committed to designing and developing the world's best products, end of discussion.

TC will be selling off their stock directly to the public but as these products are still the world

Guest zedman

OK I understand now. This f-tard is rude arrogant and most likely Un-endowed and he likes to push us; the consumer around. After reading his poetic and eloquent rant I am sorry for bringing this up. I will never suggest to anyone to deal with this type of person nor will I ever endorse current or future products because of this. Everything I read before this lead me to believe that this company was ran by polite and consumer based audiophiles. I appreciate all of your responses. Zedman

all you have to do is ask Mass Destrction car audio if one person is enough to bring down a company or drop sales. Not the attitude i want to deal with. I' stick to Scott at Fi and a few other companies that treat the customers like gold.

OK I understand now. This f-tard is rude arrogant and most likely Un-endowed and he likes to push us; the consumer around. After reading his poetic and eloquent rant I am sorry for bringing this up. I will never suggest to anyone to deal with this type of person nor will I ever endorse current or future products because of this. Everything I read before this lead me to believe that this company was ran by polite and consumer based audiophiles. I appreciate all of your responses. Zedman

Mike is new here, and I advised him to NOT post on that forum, he did it anyway, and I knew what was going to happen so please don't take that as a representation of audiopulse. He later told me, "yep, thats the last time i get personal on a forum." Sometimes you just have to let people lean for themselves, but he is a good guy and he pushes us to get our work done. I have never worked harder here before! Our CS department is still being pulled together. I'm not personally going to be involved in that, but I will from time to time post online to check up on the old DIY community.

Thilo and I have been ramping up a lot of new changes not just in product, but in QC for audiopulse. So far we have been on this project for 6 months and there is a major engineering effort behind it. The days internet direct for us are nearly done, so i dont expect too many people here to endorse our new image or product today, but I hope one day when the dust settles, we'll prove to you that this new launch has more than meets the eye.

Guest zedman

Mike is new here, and I advised him to NOT post on that forum, he did it anyway, and I knew what was going to happen so please don't take that as a representation of audiopulse. He later told me, "yep, thats the last time i get personal on a forum." Sometimes you just have to let people lean for themselves, but he is a good guy and he pushes us to get our work done. I have never worked harder here before! Our CS department is still being pulled together. I'm not personally going to be involved in that, but I will from time to time post online to check up on the old DIY community.

Thilo and I have been ramping up a lot of new changes not just in product, but in QC for audiopulse. So far we have been on this project for 6 months and there is a major engineering effort behind it. The days internet direct for us are nearly done, so i dont expect too many people here to endorse our new image or product today, but I hope one day when the dust settles, we'll prove to you that this new launch has more than meets the eye.

I assume you are one of the owners or a higher up with TC Sounds. So I will be Respectful with my words. I was looking at switching to your company when you began the process of switching over. I have done a lot of research online about TC Sounds and I must admit I was quite impressed with what I found. I then posted this Topic here to get even more pumped up about your products. Being involved in business I understand the need for change to grow and prosper. I did not know what all had transpired with this Mike gentleman until now, I can say however, I have dealt with many people in my past that are unfortunately just like him. After giving many people the benefit of the doubt I have decided that I am tired of the same consequences of my decisions being less than ideal. For that reason I posted my above response where I state that I will not endorse your product from here on out. I am sorry if this seems unfair. I hope you well with your future endeavors and hope your business decisions work out as planned. Thanks for your reply on this topic.

I assume you are one of the owners or a higher up with TC Sounds. So I will be Respectful with my words. I was looking at switching to your company when you began the process of switching over. I have done a lot of research online about TC Sounds and I must admit I was quite impressed with what I found. I then posted this Topic here to get even more pumped up about your products. Being involved in business I understand the need for change to grow and prosper. I did not know what all had transpired with this Mike gentleman until now, I can say however, I have dealt with many people in my past that are unfortunately just like him. After giving many people the benefit of the doubt I have decided that I am tired of the same consequences of my decisions being less than ideal. For that reason I posted my above response where I state that I will not endorse your product from here on out. I am sorry if this seems unfair. I hope you well with your future endeavors and hope your business decisions work out as planned. Thanks for your reply on this topic.

But what I gather is that by the couple of comments you guys really dont like TC Sounds for what ever reason you have.

Hiring the village idiot as the public face of the company didn't get them too many points...

he's talking about 007 (Kyle) here, FYI

Guest zedman

he's talking about 007 (Kyle) here, FYI

Wow OK I guess I am done even trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your replies I hope you all have a great night.

I was hoping to get some info about Audiopulse and their Canadian dealers, but wow. Interesting read.

Hopefully Michael settles down and figures his stuff out, or they aren't going to last very long.

I would have to agree with all so far. It's surprising how far one bad emotional reaction can go; definitely not a good reaction from the head of marketing. On the internet, it looks even worse since no one can actually see what feelings he really is trying to convey. With such a loyal and long-term group of enthusiasts, it will take a long time for those comments to dissipate from their memories. While he may push the company to get things done, it may be more prudent to consider separating or sharing the marketing tactics(especially online) to others. He really should have done his research online before posting anything.

I have been out of the loop for a while, but comments like that leave a bad taste for someone just jumping back in.

Anyways, good luck with your new endeavor. Just keep up the work, stick with making great products and keep up with your customer satisfaction and you should pull through.

TC made their name through a grass roots strategy as many companies do when starting out. We know TC has great products, but treating your customers like peons and proclaiming that you are the worlds best while thumping your chest and stating that since we are the best we are going to charge what ever we want doesn't sit to well with people who have seen them grow. Its almost like watching a kid turned into a spoiled teenager. TC is bitter sweet for me right now.

hes not in the cs department, he sells directly to dealers, not even to cusotmers. we have 17 other people here that will bend over backwards. I respect your choices, there are many other great drivers besides ours.

tbh i didnt think mikes post was that bad, a customer phoned up and and wanted something different than normaly produced and was expected to pay full price, whats so bad about that

his reply post could have been worded better but it wasnt that bad

Has anyone seen the prices on the new mids, planars, & xovers? :o Guy I did an install for called them the other day for a quote. Not cheap, but not out of this world I guess. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the prices he was quoted???

Has anyone seen the prices on the new mids, planars, & xovers? :o Guy I did an install for called them the other day for a quote. Not cheap, but not out of this world I guess. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the prices he was quoted???

I don't see why not. Go ahead and post them up.