Fi Car Audio

X series clearance

I talked to Scott last night, and I believe he said about 1/2 are gone already.

Cool, ordered a 15Q for my car and was thinking about getting a couple 12x's for my brothers car since there are soem left.

Edited by civicman07

How long will they take to ship? Thinking on getting my gfriend some for the holidays

Only have (6) 10s left and maybe (50) 12s at this point. Things picked back up the last couple of days for them... Im sure 10s will be gone today and 12s by early next week.

Thanks,

Scott

if we buy alot can we get a bigger discount?

Order placed.

2 Questions;

Any Idea when this should arrive to Florida, and What amp would you guys suggest for powering 2 12's?

I want the cheapest I can get without suffering any loss of thump.

Will these work in IB configurations? (about 900w for the pair)?

450 watts IB is not needed for these since the rms power handling is rated 300 watts rms in an enclosure

Will these work in IB configurations? (about 900w for the pair)?

450 watts IB is not needed for these since the rms power handling is rated 300 watts rms in an enclosure

But they should work in IB right? similar characteristics of the Q just less power needed. I will be running them off of a 25 to life Power 1000 also! I will just set the gains around 600w and I should be fine. (that is the rated power on the power 1000 anyways.)

I am not looking for blow your mind SPL but a simple daily driver SQ oriented install, I think these fit the bill. :)

Won't need nearly that kind of power for IB with pretty much any driver. Having some headroom is one thing but you're going to get no help on the mechanical power handling side from the enclosure. Mechanical handling is probably going to be much lower than the thermal (rms rating).

anyone have any trouble with the cutout id on the 10's?

I cut mine out to 9.25 with a jasper jig on my router, it measures a perfect 9.25 but the sub won't fit in there.

Edit: i cut a new baffle and a new hole 1/8" bigger now the sub fits nicely... maybe a little loose. Seems like the cutout is right around 9 5/16

Edited by profundus-sanus