mrogowski

Jan 1 Specials

On Jan 1, Mach 5 and SSA will be posting some deals on select Mach 5 product. This is a one day special, so those of you who have been hanging on to their purse strings, brush off the hang-over cobwebs on January 1, 2008 and get on line!

Best,

Mark

woohoo!!!!IM READY. what time will the specials be posted.I'll look as soon as i get up that morn.or will it be at 12:01 am on the 1st.I may be able to order new subs before i goto bed:)hope yall put some good deals on what i need, I ll keep checkin back to this forum and ssa store site.thanks for the heads up mr.O

Aw, c'mon. What kind of a surprise would it be if I posted everything now? ;)

Even if you slept in, you can still check things out in the evening...

Dont plan on sleeping in, im sure ill be up early like every day, just was wondering what is gonna be on sale. Well its only a couple more days, im sure i can wait :)

Corey

Depends on how drunk I am on New Years Eve hahaha!

get wasted and post some buy one get one free deals on subs!!! woohoo.....hey,it dont hurt to dream big.i registered last night so i'll be ready,credit card in hand:)

Easy cayse in 3 hrs and 7 minutes its Jan 1st here so therefore its a deal that should have prices posted then!!!

:D

is that midnight eastern standard time?i hope.or when ever yall post i hope its eastern time,im in nc,i hope you got enuff stock if im not up at 8am to check sale.

lol, might be the 2nd for you in the sand castle. :)

I'm 8 hrs ahead of EST

I will try to get the pricing up late tonight EST. :)

If you wanted an IXL 18 or 15 or SPL12, NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be jumping once I see the stuff............and Thanks man!!!!

J

do we have to buy that day?

I'm out of town and have all my money on me and nothing is really in the bank :(

gamblin and bar money :P

It is a one day sale.

Can't wait!

Just one question.

Will orders be taken all day regardless, or will they only be taken until current stock is gone?

There are about 15 MAW-15's left, I believe approx the same for the MJ's. Plenty of IXLs and SPL's.

But when the MJ's and MAW's are gone, I think that is it. Never to be seen again. :(

Until quantities last, but I don't think there will be a problem with that... ;)