sundownz

New Car!

Hehe, the interior does look better in person -- I thought it sucked when I saw the pics online before I looked at the car. The black is much darker and the design isn't as crazy looking.

---

Aaron -- thats no automatic transmission my friend :) That is a DSG transmission!

http://cars.about.com/od/thingsyouneedtokn...howDSGworks.htm

---

loudcav,

Yep, it's the 2.0T engine.

really nice car man...IMO the interior looks sexy but like we say here..."pa los gustos los colores" meaning for tastes the colors... :)

So I thought it was quick already... threw it in sport mode driving back with my local rep, Justin, and it hauled even more tail than before. Now, keeping in mind that Justin is about 300 lbs and it was throwing us both back in the seat I'm more than happy :)

I need to practice the manual shift mode on it once I get used to the handling and all that.

Didn't realize they still made cars with plaid seats...reminds me of K5 Blazers of yore....

OK Speed Racer

*laughs*

Yah, I know. Coming from a 1.7L non-VTEC SOHC Honda motor... torque is a new feeling.

Nice car Jake.

Did u take the things I want out the Civic?

I left those in there, didn't really have a chance to take them out.

But... on an interesting note. My uncle found out I traded my car and he is going to that dealer to probably buy it for his son. So, I suppose the Civic may end up with some Sundown in it again :)

Ok I feel better now. :) I helped do a little work on a friends 97 Gti V6. With some tweaking great tires, that thing handled very well, but he did not dial out as much understeer as I would have liked. As for the feeling of torque, I know what you mean, daily scooter civic >> wifeys 528i. :(

I am currently looking at a Candy white GTI Baby brother (Rabbit). VW makes a solid car but I still cant decide if I want to pull the trigger.

My New car > your new car , i think it needs some sd-1s or the new 8s too :)

DSCN2439.jpg

1/2 the power

twice the ugly

GTi>Fit

I am currently looking at a Candy white GTI Baby brother (Rabbit). VW makes a solid car but I still cant decide if I want to pull the trigger.

Go for it :)

I almost spit out my coffee, when I read 'twice the ulgy'. :D

Chad, how about 2 or 4 SD-1s, so the next time I am down I can hear them. :)

Lol, everyones hating on the seats, I'd love to have em. They're friggen sweet!

Are those the stock tires too? Man, awesome!

One day I want a car like that lol. Saving pennies for that day. Car audio addiction not helping me get there.