Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

Pics of new Mag and BM

definatly looks like it will get the job done. can't wait to get me a pair of mags and put mine in the house setup.

Whats the weight for both drivers?

Very light, on the order of 20-25 lbs for the Mag and less for the BM I'm sure.

Whats the weight for both drivers?

Very light, on the order of 20-25 lbs for the Mag and less for the BM I'm sure.

Yep, the Mag weighs in right at 20 lbs. The BM's are in the 15 lb neighborhood.

I like that the new mags are not going to weigh near as much as the current ones. my car thanks you nick.

I like that the new mags are not going to weigh near as much as the current ones. my car thanks you nick.

As do mu muscles for lifting the box, lol.

I love my Mag, and the new Mags look awesome, but for some reason, I'm going have to pass on those and get me a few (2 or 3)of the BMs. I'm really interested in those.

Speaking of the BMs, can we get a picture of them showing the inverted surround that was mentioned in other threads? I'm picturing something in my head, but it looks weird.

I love my Mag, and the new Mags look awesome, but for some reason, I'm going have to pass on those and get me a few (2 or 3)of the BMs. I'm really interested in those.

Speaking of the BMs, can we get a picture of them showing the inverted surround that was mentioned in other threads? I'm picturing something in my head, but it looks weird.

I'm not sure if Nick has a picture of the BM yet, but here is a link to one of the MB Quart subs that uses the inverted surround so you can get an idea of what it looks like...

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3415

The old MTX RFL used the inverted surround too. ;)

I'm not sure if Nick has a picture of the BM yet, but here is a link to one of the MB Quart subs that uses the inverted surround so you can get an idea of what it looks like...

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3415

True. I need to host a pic of the surround on the cone to give you guys an idea about what it looks like.