Sign in to follow this  
RL-i8_Mr._Jones

ascendant audio soft parts

god damn dood.. what makes you think that nick or scott have even been on today!.......... i have yet to see either one.

cuz on there profile it says they have ben and also i am sick of having messed up subs the 2 that i told them about the foam surrdoing is ripping and it is not because they have been beaten there r on a 2400 watt lanzer max pro also the other 2 i have r perfect i am just pissed that they "broke" so i need a answer

i have never seen nick or scott avoid anyone...... ANYONE>.. so dont take shit so personal

i am not belive me i am just sick of dealing with my prob with my subs i am just dispointed in fi that they would send them out i know chit happens it is just disapoiting to a person

have you tried emailing Nick or Fi in general.

i did that before and no answer they said they didn't even get my email so i said well... they seem to be on the forum a lot talking to there customers so this will be my best chance what pisses me off they were on today looking at there posts but didn't say anything about mine and yes i am bitching i am pissed not really at not saying anything just sending me a crappy product but like i said i know chit happens but when it comes time to fix it give me a answer

i did that before and no answer they said they didn't even get my email so i said well... they seem to be on the forum a lot talking to there customers so this will be my best chance what pisses me off they were on today looking at there posts but didn't say anything about mine and yes i am bitching i am pissed not really at not saying anything just sending me a crappy product but like i said i know chit happens but when it comes time to fix it give me a answer

Slandering a company on their forum isn't the right answer. Try emailing Nick, if you have a hotmail/gmail etc email it might get in his junk mail. Being pissed off just makes the day longer. I don't know how your system was set-up but surround failure is not normal. It is normally a symptom of over-excursion from a woofer playing below tuning. Not to mention clipping signals as I'm sure you like your woofers loud. And that Lanzar amp isn't known for sending the cleanest signal.

also you should realize that if they were on after midnight last night it will say they were on today.

i am not sladering there company i love the good subs i have its the other 2 i am pissed about each sub is in about 1 cube chamber tuned to 28 hertz and i do not beat the hell out of them and yes the lanzer is junk but it worked for the tie being i am just more pissed that the subs r fudgeed up and it is the company fault when i get time i will take pics and show u what i mean there is glue all over the basket it just looks like a crack head did these 2 subs cuz the other 2 i have r perfect.

i am not sladering there company i love the good subs i have its the other 2 i am pissed about each sub is in about 1 cube chamber tuned to 28 hertz and i do not beat the hell out of them and yes the lanzer is junk but it worked for the tie being i am just more pissed that the subs r fudgeed up and it is the company fault when i get time i will take pics and show u what i mean there is glue all over the basket it just looks like a crack head did these 2 subs cuz the other 2 i have r perfect.

Punctuation and capitalization is your friend.

sorry to hear bout your subs ..but umm...go easy on nick and scott..ive never even talked to either one but still feel sorry for the dudes...theve got one heck of a busy schedule ..i think it would be wise to have patience(wait a little.....longer)and you will have undivided attention from either one..it pays to wait.. a careful inspection of your problem is much better than a half @$$ reply to your "need".

What you don't realize is the vast majority of the time that I am on this forum it is on a phone. I'm not typing out a lengthy response on that thing, I make a mental note and go back later.

Sorry I have not posted on this, i've had a rough go of a summer job (yes contrary to popular belief i do work outside of Fi) with some very big issues going on and working 16 hours a day at this paper manufacturing company and some issues with the administration that I am fighting right now. When you see me on here it is me on my phone at work that i'm not even 'supposed' to be on.

If i knew a price right off hand for the 8's then I would have told you from the get go. If your going to make this big of a deal out of a situation that really is not that bad then we'll gladly get it taken care of regardless. We'll get you 2 of the recones out for free. All i'm asking for is proof that we messed up and there is glue all over the place and there is no signs of abuse and there are clearly signs of a manufacturing defect on our part. You have two choices; You can either get some pictures to me, or you can pay to ship them in.

I'm a very reasonable and understanding person, but I need to know where we are messing up to make things better. Get me some pictures, is all I ask. Don't want anybody to have hard feelings or anything of the sort.

Thanks!

-Nick

TA DA

Ya know what I'm sayin :ugh2:

ok i am being a dick i will say that it just has been a bad week that went worse. I will try to get pics later tonight

yea man.....its ok...do ya best..i relly wanna see those pics though.

alright pretty much the surround seperated from the cone and proceeded to try to self destruct on 1 of them but the other 1 i caught in time when it just started to seperate.

ono

So they were all in the same enclosure?

Where is the glue all over the place as you described?

Sign in to follow this