Sign in to follow this  
RL-i8_Mr._Jones

nick...

Haven't had time to get to it yet, gime a few. :)

Just a heads up, Nick rarely reads his pm's it even says so in his signature.

I know Nick I am bothering you...but I really need to know the info to ship the subs and payment for the recones. I will the cash this week. and the sooner they go out the sooner i can get them back and working right. so please tell me were to ship them. and anythign else I n eed to know to ship them.

thank you, Craig

You need to learn how to use grammar as well as how to title a thread. Please consider both before starting another.

The address is right on the website...please include your Name, Address, Phone number, and Email address in the box that you ship in.

Fi Car Audio - Recone

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

OK i am sending out the subs wensday. How would U like me to pay? I am creating a paypal account. I have never sent anything back

Paypal for the recones is "sales at ficaraudio.com"

Please note what the money is for in the comment box, Name, Address, Phone Number etc.

Thanks!

comment box is a screen after the e-mail type in screen IIRC

First you will type in the email address and the amount and check that it is for goods.

On the next screen you can select how you want to fund the transaction and type in a subject and notes.

Brian

i dont think i am doing it right...i put in the info to send the money clcik send money then...it goes to a screen where it says add crdit card or debit card then what do i do

You have a hard time with instructions don't you. Just add a credit or debit card to the paypal account. The process can't get any easier, they walk you through it.