Sign in to follow this  
RL-i8_Mr._Jones

nick...

wow. slight public de de de moment, eh?

Hey Nick, you wanna go to Michigan to hold this guys hand through the entire process? Or at least till it gets shipped.

Eh he figured it out lol :)

I'm not sitting here all day and doing that...i just got paypal myself a day ago.

some things happend and I wont be able to send payment and subs out until next wendsay thats when I get my next pay check. thanks for helping me out and ya i am not bright

I was able to send out the subs wendsay i paid for shipping there and ack there should be a paper u just have to put back on the box and use the same box. also i out in a paper wiht my info and i am sending paypal tonight. thanks

last time i checked i didn't care...and i still dont

I didn't want to say anything because this is OT, but...

The way you write actually makes it very hard for anyone to help you. I literally cannot understand some parts of what you wrote up there...from the business owner's perspective it would make it very tough to provide good CS if the customer is typing in broken English. You'll find this anywhere that your words represent you...whether it's on a resume, online forums, email, etc.

Not trying to be an ass, just telling the truth :)

im not even sure i can understand that jiberish!

spell check anyone!

Dear RL-i8_Mr._Jones,

I've merged all of your topics in this forum into one... because they all are the same.

Stop posting new ones.

Dear RL-i8_Mr._Jones,

I've merged all of your topics in this forum into one... because they all are the same.

Stop posting new ones.

thank you.

Is there a reason why you simply don't email him? It clearly says in his signature that he rarely reads his PM's...and his email addy is right below it.

I've always wanted to use this smiley and I found the perfect thread for it.

:threadsucks: