bjfish11

2 Cubes @ 30 hz Pair of 3" Aeros

This is a pretty straight forward ported enclosure. We will have to bend the ports 90* to get the proper length. Fitment will be VERY tight, so Chris is running all the numbers again to guarantee clearance on everything.

I could have swore I took more pics than this, but this is all thats on the camera. Ill grab some more once I get the holes and everything cut.

KeithWilson001.jpg

KeithWilson002-1.jpg

I can't wait to see finished pics.

This is my second Fisher box guys, and it won't be my last.

The box is for a 13Av.2, c'mon haters.

I have no idea where that second pic came from. It must be from your first box, and the files got mixed, lol.

I have no idea where that second pic came from. It must be from your first box, and the files got mixed, lol.

Haha yeah I was wondering where the painted part came from but hey you're the expert, lol.

Can't wait for this one.

Edited by 5.4SPL

Haha yeah I was wondering where the painted part came from but hey you're the expert, lol.

Can't wait for this one.

Haha, yea. I got it changed.

Yeah I noticed that deceiving little brace I had first mistaken for a driver brace.

Looks awesome man.

:) :)

We are running a pair of 3" aeros. Im not sure on the power that is getting run, but I will stand behind Chris' work 110%. If he felt that will work fine, I can dig it ;)

Any updates on this thing? The 13Av.2 is putting a dent in the floor where its sitting, haha.

Nothing new yet. Chris is still waiting on a response from eD to get full dimensions of the drivers. Clearance is going to be very tight, so we want to make sure all the dims and such are exact.

I know its a little late but, one four inch port would have been better.

Box looks good, I really like the way you notched for the end pieces.

Edited by banginAltima

where do you buy those aero ports from?

Box looks good, I really like the way you notched for the end pieces.

Explain?

LOL, why? To have less vent cross sectional area and more vent velocity?

Haha that looks awesome, the aeros running inside the box look sick, I can't wait to hear this thing.

It will be shipping out tomorrow morning. I will get you the tracking info later today.

Thanks again for your patience.

First impression: Holy chit. (In good ways and bad)

The bad:

DHL shows up at 9 am, I happen to be out in the driveway so I grab the box and take it in the garage, but I hear a noise of something loose. Yup, the botton of the right (white) aero elbow broke off, the glue didn't hold. (There boxes aren't meant to be thrown anyway, which I'm sure some are, I'm fully blame this on DHL, as there was alot of glue inside and the other elbow is very secure).

I quickly fixed it, I ghetto rigged made a duct tape plug sort of just for the time being, I had to head out to help my brother move in to his new place, but it works fine, no port noise and it's on very firm.

Since my truck is in the body shop, I threw my 9.1 and the 13Av.2 in the Suburban, which I have wired for testing and making road trips a little better, haha.

The good:

It's SO clear and stays clear even as it gets incredibly loud, I couldn't imagine any more out of an enclosure this size, having only radio music till the iPod adapter get's here it still given my 12" Q a run for it's money in the low end, but I have yet to hear any real low stuff, so I'm waiting on that adapter.

The factory CD player barely reads burned discs, anyone know any tricks to that? Certain file types?

The box is sitting sub up, port back right now and I couldn't be happier with my second BJ fisher box, expect more business soon! single 18", dual 18", yikes.

I'll have pictures of it all tomorrow after work.

A++++

Edited by 5.4SPL

I couldn't imagine any more out of an enclosure this size

Quoting myself for effect.

BJ Fisher boxes are the bee's knees.

On a side note, I picked up a 13.6MP Sony Cybershot today, once it's all charged and I clean the car up a bit I'll take some pictures.

Edited by 5.4SPL

Sorry to hear about the ports man. If you need anything please be sure to let me know.

Otherwise, lets see some pics!

Sorry to hear about the ports man. If you need anything please be sure to let me know.

Otherwise, lets see some pics!

Ran out of daylight today so I never cleaned up the car, hopefully I'll get some pics tomorrow.

In it's current state in the Suburban, it'll be going in my truck when it's back from the shop :] (In my truck it will be sub forward, port up)

2ndFisherBoxOne.jpg

2ndFisherBoxTwo.jpg

Edited by 5.4SPL