bjfish11

2 Cubes @ 30 hz Pair of 3" Aeros

how do you like that sub?

So far, it has ALOT of output in the lower range and sounds really clean, the true test will be when it's in my truck but that won't be for another week or so. So far it seems louder than the Q down low but falls off quickly up top.

Also, for size vs output, it's an amazing package. This box will take up almost half the room my other Fisher box for the Q takes up.

(I wasn't ever sure if I was going to buy the 13, but I came up on one for $100 and a small trade, so I had to try it out)

Edited by 5.4SPL

In it's current state in the Suburban, it'll be going in my truck when it's back from the shop :] (In my truck it will be sub forward, port up)

2ndFisherBoxOne.jpg

2ndFisherBoxTwo.jpg

Looks like a beefy lil booger

Okay after playing the sub for a few days back and forth to work and around town, I turned the gain up a little more now that it's broken in a little.

WOW. For a single sub, this thing pounds the chit out of the Suburban, its SO much louder than I expected, and sounds great doing it. We'll see how long it lasts I suppose, I don't want to fork out the money for a recone on this thing, haha.

Suburban.jpg

Edited by 5.4SPL

I'm looking into grabbing up one of those woofers to play with.

You still liking the woofer after a couple weeks?

I'm looking into grabbing up one of those woofers to play with.

You still liking the woofer after a couple weeks?

$185 right now for a D4 on the eD site.

Loving it, I still haven't heard it in my truck though, hopefully tonight. So far, it has officially beat the chit out of the Suburban, I'm hearing rattles I never heard before, LOL

Edited by 5.4SPL

My buddy had one of those in his Silverado...sounds pretty good and alot of output!

How Much Punch Do These Subs Actually Lose In The Upper End Spectrum? (50hz-80hz) (We're Thinking Of One Of These And A Nine.1 In My Dad's Truck.)