mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

some form of a pimp?? lol, wtf is that??

today is my last day as a car audio installer at radio activity, unless scott matches the offer i got from blattner steel. i don't think he will, but i honestly wish he would. i'd much rather keep installing audio instead of going back to welding and such. oh well, we shall see........

and with that...

*poof*

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

today is my last day as a car audio installer at radio activity, unless scott matches the offer i got from blattner steel. i don't think he will, but i honestly wish he would. i'd much rather keep installing audio instead of going back to welding and such. oh well, we shall see........

and with that...

*poof*

good luck with that

the guy looked like a pimp from a movie he had a polyester suit with a matching hat was wearing cowboy boots and had a cane and one gold tooth with long chemically relaxed hair

and with that...

*poof*

Hope Scott matches that. :)

Good run this morning. 22:42 5k

Could have gone faster had I not been up untill 12:30 last night watching survivor man.

Anyway, off to my GF's Uncle's (rich one, not audio one) Bithday BBQ.

C-Ya.

Oh, before I leave...Ultamite Frisbee is now an extreme sport. A girl dislocated her arm and fractured her colar bone yesterday playing it. How I have no idea how (she didnt fall that hard) but chit happens. I really feel sorry for her because she probably wont be able to run XC or cheerlead anymore untill it is healed and she deffanitely cant swim untill it is healed. Half of her extra-carricular activities her senior year = gone now.

Kinda funny when the EMS pulls up and asks how it happened and we say "throwing a frisbee around."

LMAO

One of the local shit stores has all the little kiddies calling Type R's "R-Types" ...

Had some meatwad point to the uber and ask if it was an "R-Type" ... does it look like a f!cking Type R?

I can't understand half the shit people try to type on the internet.

My brother left his Sprinfield XD (9mm) at home with some rounds for me to play with :D

Anyone know anything about a Dynaco Pat-4 preamp??

Theres on in the classfieds in le chithole for 20bucks shipped and I'm thinking of picking it up. I found some stuff while doing a google search that it seems like it was a pretty good one back in the 60-70's but now its really passed up by modern solid state elctronics.

Anyone know of them?

My brother wants a machetett (spelling) and he basically cut the tip of my finger off with a steak knife...

You tell him to go clean the weeds out of a field using a corn knife, and once the blisters heal up he'll be thinking differently.

He just wants it because my friend has a pocket knife and whips it out all the time...so my brother wants to be like pocket knife...MACHETETT!!!! Yeah...he is slightly crazy.

Kinda funny when the EMS pulls up and asks how it happened and we say "throwing a frisbee around."

LMAO

I have played with and against the best in the US. Physically it is harder than soccer or lacrosse.

One of the local chit stores has all the little kiddies calling Type R's  "R-Types" ...

Had some meatwad point to the uber and ask if it was an "R-Type" ... does it look like a f!cking Type R?

R type....

I guess they want to be like old school Jaguar enthuiasts.

Dash in the company car has vents hear the windshield ... angling the radar down, no good. Going to have to mount it up higher by the wheel ... oh well.

That little punch 100.2 does 2ohms bridged no sweat.

Have to crank the gains to get some decient output from the sub but the thing is so small you cant expect much from it