I believe its been long enough to snap some pics

where is the pics of the hairless Yeti?

He was just bullshittin.

Might pick me up a Super Coupe.

Got a T-bird itch again.

Damn cars.

You get itches all the time. My itch needs to be scratched bad though

People make a city, the rest just sort of follows along.

Least of never want to go's in the US:

Vegas

Atlanta

Detroit

Pittsburgh

I'm done being a dick, but if you live in any of those four places move.

u can also add miami and key west to the list.

I went down to all of south florida a few months ago to check things out.

To live there, haha, that's funny.

Key west, simply put, u must be fruity...

Miami, seriously, unless you are famous, this place is just too damn ridiculous to live.

Too many people, too much traffic, too many expressways, prices too high on everything, too many people, and lets not forget, too many people!

He was just bullshittin.

wasn't bullshitting

there were some pics taken at the party Friday night which might end up on Facebook, if they're even appropriate enough for that

He was just bullshittin.

wasn't bullshitting

there were some pics taken at the party Friday night which might end up on Facebook, if they're even appropriate enough for that

ahh the truth speaks

Post in teh RTMS for proof....

If they involve indecent women you must post them.

He was just bullshittin.

wasn't bullshitting

I'll believe it when I see it, especially from the man whom demands a photo for everything.

He was just bullshittin.

wasn't bullshitting

I'll believe it when I see it, especially from the man whom demands a photo for everything.

:D

so a new law in our town. one warning then going to jail for disturbing the peace

Obviously there are a ton of dipshits in your town otherwise no one would have ever thought that law to make sense. You should leave.

i know. it pisses me off. i am going to move to vegas at the end of august so i hope its not as bad there lol.

Vegas might just be my least favorite city in this world

Well my best firend is stationed there and he said he will help me out if i move there. so i guess its really my only option. oh btw got pulled over today.. cop tried telling me he was going to take my system. i laughed at him. and then he said YOU AER oging to jail next time. I got pulled over next to a field by a state cop. about 5 miles from anything.

so a new law in our town. one warning then going to jail for disturbing the peace

Obviously there are a ton of dipshits in your town otherwise no one would have ever thought that law to make sense. You should leave.

i know. it pisses me off. i am going to move to vegas at the end of august so i hope its not as bad there lol.

Well my best firend is stationed there and he said he will help me out if i move there. so i guess its really my only option. oh btw got pulled over today.. cop tried telling me he was going to take my system. i laughed at him. and then he said YOU AER oging to jail next time. I got pulled over next to a field by a state cop. about 5 miles from anything.

So you were obviously being a jackass. Less than a day from when you tell us about said law. Intelligent move.

watch your cornhole

So my mom is having 3 chemo treatments to attempt to shrink the cancer, then surgery September 15th and 3 more chemo treatments through October and one week of solid chemo starting November 30th and she's supposed to come home January 11th

We all hoping success for you Duran.

We all hoping success for you Duran.

Thanks Sean

I'm sorry amigo, I hope her all the best. I went though this all with my grandma.

So my mom is having 3 chemo treatments to attempt to shrink the cancer, then surgery September 15th and 3 more chemo treatments through October and one week of solid chemo starting November 30th and she's supposed to come home January 11th

Best of luck with the treatement !

Staying home instead of going to play some basketball because I have to get up early tomorrow :(

Hopefully will get a chance to lay down some rubbing compound on the cars tomorrow to nail out a few small scratches on the truck and whack out the oxidation on the M. Then the for sale signs pop in.

I do still have to reinstall the stock stereo. It is all sorted and organized on the workbench, but it is sort of sad to do it as it is the sign that the car will soon no longer be mine.

I am going to be sad to see it go. Wish I had the fun money to take it. :)

Best of luck with the treatement !

x20000000989823!

Finally dropped the pair of 1gig DDR 400 sticks in the company machine. Wow what a difference. :) First time I have used G.Skill memory, and I think I like it. :)