mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can put my palm flat on 8' ceilings with my feet flat on the floor. I have decently big hands too.

holy shit :popcorn: as i stand up trying to touch an eight ft ceiling and having about another foot to go

So I tried to use the dell restore for my laptop...

I'm posting from my cell phone now....

So how good in win7? Lol

Just got back from the 2010 Hampton Roads Auto Show. They had a tons of nice cars, but really wanted to check out an Audi R8 and BMW M6, but didn't have them there. The Porsche Panamera looked damn sexy tho. :)

Just got back from the 2010 Hampton Roads Auto Show. They had a tons of nice cars, but really wanted to check out an Audi R8 and BMW M6, but didn't have them there. The Porsche Panamera looked damn sexy tho. :)

I know you took pictures for us to see and you are about to post them up in the show off section right? ;)

So I tried to use the dell restore for my laptop...

I'm posting from my cell phone now....

So how good in win7? Lol

it's fan fookin tastic.

like vista without all the BS

Crack her open Rob!

i did, no burn marks, loose connections.. etc. but i know it doesn't have to have burn marks and things like that.

I have a brand new board for one if you need.

I know you took pictures for us to see and you are about to post them up in the show off section right? ;)

Trying to make a post, but can't view it. It had a lot of img links to photobucket from my buddy's pics he took. :/

Either way, here's a link to my photobucket with 29 pics:

2010 Hampton Roads Auto Show

If a mod reads this and can delete some of the img links, it may fix it. :)

Edited by ///M5
I don't see any img links...(not the reason for edit, just a comment)

finally saw Avatar in IMAX 3D this afternoon; basic framework of the story was a bit weak but otherwise it was absolutely amazing, I honestly cannot describe how awesome of an experience it was, easily the best IMAX I've ever witnessed

Time for me to sleep.

No Jessica Simpson and Tony Homo wins a game.

Coincidence?

That and Dallas finally got a good defense

I can put my palm flat on 8' ceilings with my feet flat on the floor. I have decently big hands too.

I'm gonna call you Jolly Green now :)

Crack her open Rob!

i did, no burn marks, loose connections.. etc. but i know it doesn't have to have burn marks and things like that.

What kind of electrical system was it hooked up to? Have you tried a different one?

the exploder, someone told me it was messed up before. but i didnt know so i decided to hook it up.

I'm gonna call you Jolly Green now :)

His home isn't too far from mine.

Crack her open Rob!

I have a brand new board for one if you need.

How much are we talkin?

finally saw Avatar in IMAX 3D this afternoon; basic framework of the story was a bit weak but otherwise it was absolutely amazing, I honestly cannot describe how awesome of an experience it was, easily the best IMAX I've ever witnessed

agreed, epic epic movie... i saw it in regular 3d, im jealous you have an imax to go to!!!