When He made the platypus

When He created both our homes

Does He like Pearl Jam or the Stones

And do you think He rolls His own

Up there in heaven on the throne

And when the saints go marching home

Maybe He sits and smokes a bone

Waiting for what Sean?

Shizzzon to chew on his feet some more. That guy is amazingly good at reading things on the internet and not at all understanding them. Obvious to me why he "box consults" privately as I am sure his recommendations are jacked and he doesn't want them in the public eye. I do imagine that is the one thing he is somewhat proficient in, but he doesn't know why. Everytime he posts about anything else it is nonsense. He asks basic 101 car audio questions and really thinks the answer is something he already knows all the time. Preaches the gospel but has never taken a step back to think. I really can't think of a thread where I have read his post and said, perfect right on. Not one of them. And he runs around advising everyone which is scary. Makes me wonder about the bass threads that I ignore, if they are following his advice I'd be scared.

I'll spoon feed him, that's fine, but only if he shows that he is going to understand and not repeat what I spoon feed him nonsensically. He hasn't proven he can do that yet. Until he does, he gets answered with questions.

Got a new holster for my .45. Not bad when a 140lb 5'10" guy can conceal a full frame .45 with a untucked polo, or looser fitting shirt.

Need to send you a few selves of turkey burgers to put a little more meat on you. ;)

Got a new holster for my .45. Not bad when a 140lb 5'10" guy can conceal a full frame .45 with a untucked polo, or looser fitting shirt.

Need to send you a few selves of turkey burgers to put a little more meat on you. ;)

Seriously!

I haven't been 140 since the first year or so of junior high, :P

Seriously!

i am around that weight, maybe even buck 50...but then again i am only 18

Sun is out here, super bright. Happens to be -14F to go along with it though. At least there is almost no wind. Going to get up to 11F later on though. Damnit I wish I wasn't going to CA tomorrow I want to go for a rip on the sled. :(

Sun is out here, super bright. Happens to be -14F to go along with it though. At least there is almost no wind. Going to get up to 11F later on though. Damnit I wish I wasn't going to CA tomorrow I want to go for a rip on the sled. :(

i dont know if you said it earlier but how come your going to CA?

should have left for Houston 45 minutes ago...bleh...hate waiting on people

Haven't been on here as much lately, been spending more time with the GF.

Indeed, happy b-day jay-cee! ^^ That car above kinda looks like my first car, 86 cavalier z24 hatchback. Man, I miss that car.

The first car I bought was an '88 Z24. It was pretty sweet, lots of pep even though it only had a 3 speed auto. But it was getting to the point of nickel and diming to death.

i dont know if you said it earlier but how come your going to CA?

That is where my office is :)

Irvine, but I usually stay in Laguna as I'd rather be near the ocean.

Sean and Tom have seen me, not exactly a broad guy. My mom tried to put weight on me for years, I can eat anything I want to and don't put on a pound.

Sean and Tom have seen me, not exactly a broad guy. My mom tried to put weight on me for years, I can eat anything I want to and don't put on a pound.

x2, i am kinda the same way

Waiting for what Sean?

Shizzzon to chew on his feet some more. That guy is amazingly good at reading things on the internet and not at all understanding them. Obvious to me why he "box consults" privately as I am sure his recommendations are jacked and he doesn't want them in the public eye. I do imagine that is the one thing he is somewhat proficient in, but he doesn't know why. Everytime he posts about anything else it is nonsense. He asks basic 101 car audio questions and really thinks the answer is something he already knows all the time. Preaches the gospel but has never taken a step back to think. I really can't think of a thread where I have read his post and said, perfect right on. Not one of them. And he runs around advising everyone which is scary. Makes me wonder about the bass threads that I ignore, if they are following his advice I'd be scared.

I know I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as you, but I normally look over every thread.

Seriously!

i am around that weight, maybe even buck 50...but then again i am only 18

I'm 18 and 190 ;) I'm really wide though...

It'd be nice if this lil p200.2 would work :/ goes into protect, but the power light flashes a couple times. Visually i dont see anything wrong with it, but i know thats not always the case.

Crack her open Rob!