mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

mtw46e.jpg

Homemade beef tallow anyone? Sam's Club had some nice USDA Choice Angus brisket packers today :D

Snagged a 5 lb. bag of EAS powder for 28 also :woot:

:ohsnap: ^^ That looks awesome!! Edited by The_Cube

french fries in beef fat are the only way to go ;)

Upside down room finished, spinning tunnel ready for material, and shaking hallyway done. Good day of work for sure.

Almost forgot fog room is complete and tomorrow it will get some leds.

peng you made my mouth water. Looks good!!

Best snag of the day was this weight bench. A bit flimsy and it can't hold a terrible amount of weight, but it'll work just fine for us:

2149sg6.jpg

Gym membership? Who needs that? ;)

Now I need to eat

Almost time to head to the Haunt and do some work.

omelets are amazing with it too :D

You know your tired when it takes you an hour to install a bicycle lock that only involves 2 screws

But on the good side, I did get it installed and pumped the air in my "commuter" bike tires up to 80 PSI. It rolls a lot better now. Excited to commute to school on a bike now.. Hopefully that will help with losing more weight!

But on the good side, I did get it installed and pumped the air in my "commuter" bike tires up to 80 PSI. It rolls a lot better now. Excited to commute to school on a bike now.. Hopefully that will help with losing more weight!

80 psi?! :o that alot of presure! I only put 30 psi in mine, but then again it's not a road bike.

Yay...........Monday..........again

1283099287297.jpg

Check out my 10 band stereo EQ and outboard dolby processor for that CrCO dual head tape deck. :peepwall:

Edited by The enD

Bought a new bed yesterday. Suppose to be here tuesday. I can't wait!

I bought a king size Serta Euro Top. OMG is this bed plush.

Right now I have a king size Beautyrest I bought about 10 years ago, was plush up until about a year ago.

The technology mattress companys are using now is insane. My Beautyrest was top of the line 10 years ago and now its more like middle of the road.

OMG I can't wait, all I did last night was dream of my new bed. COME ON TUESDAY.

As a matress salesman I thank you. You're spine and joints do too.

mtw46e.jpg

Homemade beef tallow anyone? Sam's Club had some nice USDA Choice Angus brisket packers today :D

Costco has this cytoplex whey that's 6 lbs for ~30 bucks. It tastes like magic goodness too. It must have powdered death as an ingredient as it tastes wayyyy to good.

mtw46e.jpg

Ever left the cap on in the smoker and rendered afterwards? Smoky tallow might be an interesting addition to a lot of dishes. I've never, but considering you are in Texas...

Even at McPukes they used to do this.

What did you get?

80 psi?! :o that alot of presure! I only put 30 psi in mine, but then again it's not a road bike.

I run 120 in my front and 130 in my rear tires on my bike. My mountain bike gets 65. I HATE pinch flats.

I should start riding...........

J