mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am literally depressed when Gavin is not around. I cringe everytime I drop him off at day care or with his mom. My family gets mad at me because I never let them take him anywhere or be without me for more than 10 minutes. It sucks when he's not with me. I can't imagine how it will be when he becomes a teen and no longer wants anything to do with his dad.

I left my "kid" this morning and he went into the "wire cage of sadness and lonelyness" as I call it.

I can't imagine leaving a non fur child or watching them leave.

Makes me feel just a little older than I really am or want to accept that is for sure.

I am literally depressed when Gavin is not around. I cringe everytime I drop him off at day care or with his mom. My family gets mad at me because I never let them take him anywhere or be without me for more than 10 minutes. It sucks when he's not with me. I can't imagine how it will be when he becomes a teen and no longer wants anything to do with his dad.

My son enjoys hanging out with me. He says I know how to be his dad and his friend. Just hope to keep things that way.

Sean make sure you give that boy of yours extra love today as I watched my son drive to school for his first day in the 11th grade, the memories that came back are priceless.

Will do, thanks Neal. I think he is getting his molars, shirt gets covered in drool in about 10 minutes...

My son enjoys hanging out with me. He says I know how to be his dad and his friend. Just hope to keep things that way.

Congrats, I aspire to be you.

Okay, I didn't but I LOVE the engraving.

even has red eye reduction.

I love that picture.

lollerskates

is that a glock 36?? the slim one??

i also got a new toy...

2010-06-21145449.jpg

is that a glock 36?? the slim one??

My gut says absolutely not. Slide looks wrong. The etched anubis looking figure on the slide might be a clue. it could of course be(and probably is) a highly modified pistol. We know the barrel has custom etching and that isn't just someone with a dremell and some spare time.

School starts tomorrow for my kids

School started back for me yesterday :( :( :(

Tuition is paid in full though so whatevs (thanks taxpayers)

Your welcome

X2

The fact I'd be in charge of operating a 1,400 MW nuclear reactor doesn't worry either of you? :peepwall:

Straight from the "No Surprise" department comes word from GMInsideNews that all of General Motors mid-size offerings will come equipped with four-cylinder engines as the only available powerplant.

GM has made it clear for the last few years that a large part of its future product strategy is to downsize its engine line-up in preparation for the new 2015 CAFE standards. The shift has already begun with the introduction of the 2011 Buick Regal, available with either a 182-horsepower direct injected 2.4-liter or a turbocharged 2.0-liter putting out 220 hp and 258 pound-feet of torque.

The next model to go all-four-banger will be the next generation Chevrolet Malibu, slated to arrive late next year and likely packing – to begin with – the same 2.4-liter four. A range of direct injected engines, both naturally aspirated and turbocharged, are in the works, so the General won't be hurting for options, but expect the V6 to stick around for GM's larger offerings, including the next Impala.

Your welcome

X2

The fact I'd be in charge of operating a 1,400 MW nuclear reactor doesn't worry either of you? :peepwall:

I'm safe under my tinfoil hat...I think...

Your welcome

X2

If homer simpson can do it......

If I had spare time I'd be Photoshopping a picture of homer morphed with a penguin. :P

Sean make sure you give that boy of yours extra love today as I watched my son drive to school for his first day in the 11th grade, the memories that came back are priceless.

Will do, thanks Neal. I think he is getting his molars, shirt gets covered in drool in about 10 minutes...

Is he crying? If not is he chewing?

Okay, I didn't but I LOVE the engraving.

Pretty funny for sure.

I know the feeling all too well. :(

I got some pictures and a little video I am going to up load.

I will show you guys a boom stick.

Funny TOP