mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Is anyone else looking foward to the 2011 charger? from rumors I have read it sounds like it's guna be prety bad ass

It may be but i think all the new cars look the same the camaro SS is my favorite.

The camaro's are cool, But I prefer the mustang. Not huge on the looks but I dig the specs on the new mustangs.

Looks better than the crap camaro. Sit on the inside of each and you'd NEVER buy the GM. Imagine that.

Steak, yummy. Ate some Wagyu for dinner myself.

I had half a wagyu burger on wednesday before going to the twins game. It was awesome.

Just made some nom nom nom delicious steak. Bought 2 huuuuge sirlions at the store for ~$8 and cut each into 3 pieces (approximately 9 oz. per steak). Salt, pepper, and some other random seasonings, sat in the fridge for 2 days. Took em out, let them come down to room temp. Heated up a cast iron pot (because we don't have a skillet :P ) Put in some butter (insta smoke) and some spray olive oil (all we have atm) 3 min on one side 2 min on the other then put it directly into the over (at 425) for 4 min. Pulled them out and pulled them off.

Took what was left in the pan added a little basalmic vinegar and red wine vinegar, some OJ (I was grabbing random stuff) and a tsp of minced garlic. Let it reduce and poured it over the steaks.

Result - Awesome, Medium rare finish (would prefer a bit rarer but oh well) very tender (cut with serrated butter knife), great flavor. Usually I pick around the fat, but it was all so good I just gobbled it all.

That sounds great.

Gone all week for work (last week too). Now I'm about to go to Colorado to do some trout fishing. Yay vacation!

Is anyone else looking foward to the 2011 charger? from rumors I have read it sounds like it's guna be prety bad ass

It may be but i think all the new cars look the same the camaro SS is my favorite.

The camaro's are cool, But I prefer the mustang. Not huge on the looks but I dig the specs on the new mustangs.

Looks better than the crap camaro. Sit on the inside of each and you'd NEVER buy the GM. Imagine that.

Definitly true! The interior seems like 100% cheAp plastic on those camaro's

Gone all week for work (last week too). Now I'm about to go to Colorado to do some trout fishing. Yay vacation!

I'm jelly

I forgot how dangerous teenage females are behind the wheel, not only to those around them but also themselves. Sure, try to jump out in front of my 5,400 pound truck with your mid nineties nineties Skylark, that would be a wonderful idea...

Velociraptor.jpg

Did you draw us a picture?

Raptor, yay :D

That's not a blender

DSCN0011.jpg

THAT'S a blender

new toys ftw :D

That fighter pilot Trex is from a calvin and hobs commic. I have several books.

:)

Velociraptor.jpg

Did you draw us a picture?

Raptor, yay :D

Oh fuck. I didn't get it. I should have with the raptor (jet).

I are weetawded.