mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

nope im a independent contractor

Damn John.

Maybe you're the 2010 Job and just need to tough it out.

:drink40::drink40::drink40::drink40:

Have 1 or 4 and I hope you heal up quick.

Covered in poision AGAIN!

Put an alternator in a friends Jeep last night. It went pretty well untill we drove around for a bit, wasn't charging, looked at it and saw the positive terminal was f'ed from the factory with a bad connection and broke it off and melted the back plastic piece. So then I had to go back to the auto parts store to get the old one off the core and put it on. Crap like this happens ALL the time on this damn Heep.

I think it's telling you it needs to go off-road :lol:

cock sandwich...... i have a broken hand im still trying to work as i know no one else is gonna pay the bills..... it has been raining hard for 3 days there in texas... im walking to hook up a car with one hand i slip and fall afraid that i will break my other hand if i try to catch my self i fall face fiirst into a huge puddle (lake) and now im soaked and my phone is fucked!!!

god what did i do to you ?

I know a guy in Houston that can get the hand working again in no time :lol2:

So I'm considering getting a Netbook because my STAT class is soooo damn boring that I need something to entertain me. My laptop is a bit heavy and would barely last for the class time (if that). I figure I could do my homework for that class while I'm in there.

Any experience with netbooks? My ex had one that I might see if she uses. I know it had ubuntu on it with a SS HD, but that's all I remember...

So I'm considering getting a Netbook because my STAT class is soooo damn boring that I need something to entertain me. My laptop is a bit heavy and would barely last for the class time (if that). I figure I could do my homework for that class while I'm in there.

Any experience with netbooks? My ex had one that I might see if she uses. I know it had ubuntu on it with a SS HD, but that's all I remember...

I have one with the SSD in it. I wouldn't buy it again. Neat little thing, but all in all unless its mild internet surfing and ultra portablity its uselss to me. I thought it would come in handy a lot more than it does. I don't like giving up my larger screen, real computing power, and real keyboard.

SSD = suck

Unless you're gaming and backed up someother way at all times.

YMMV but they are just slightly more reliable than thumb drives, and my jump drives get the flu once a year and dies.

I feel for ya Jon..............Hopefully it heals soon man. Just remember to take it as easy as possible. What about hiring part time help to assist you?

J

Trying out Drop Box again on my computer. I have my computer booting 2 different systems. I can get between those relatively easy, but of course is much much easier to pull windows files from Ubuntu than to pull Ubuntu files to windows. I have an "office" with a computer at school, access random computers all the time around campus, and will soon have another "office" on the other side of campus...

If anyone is interested in opening a dropbox hit me up as you and I get extra storage for referrals.

SSD = suck

YMMV but they are just slightly more reliable than thumb drives, and my jump drives get the flu once a year and dies.

I've never had a problem with a flash drive but I think I lose mine about once a year :P

I wouldn't keep hardly anything on there and with DropBox I'd have it backed up most likely anyways.

After a year-long study of male sexual performance, researchers have found that men with higher body mass indices last seven minutes longer than their slender counterparts.

If that is true then god damn, go husky people.

After a year-long study of male sexual performance, researchers have found that men with higher body mass indices last seven minutes longer than their slender counterparts.

That makes no sense to me :puzzled:

My mother and father in law are on Facebook :lol:

Need to get to bed, but feel like hanging in the iHop for a few.

SSD = suck

The SSD in my laptop screams....or at least my laptop screams and it has an SSD. Off to full boot in 15-20sec.

I always thought ssds couldn't fail since theres no moving parts... but i'm wrong.

looking to get my homeaudio situation started. Going to start a topic in the homeaudioforum.net :woot:

My guess is it's due to cardiovascular differences. Less blood being able to pump may give less stimulation or less oxygen to the brain or other body parts. Makes sense to me.

My guess is it's due to cardiovascular differences. Less blood being able to pump may give less stimulation or less oxygen to the brain or other body parts. Makes sense to me.

I meant, I'm medium sized and have had no problems. Maybe it's my youth...

Report says that fat(ter) men have more female hormones, and that having more estrogen slows a man's progression to orgasm